Hey, I'm Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey,
Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Ben and I'm 17. I am a TB. I'm very glad to have found a site that caters to TB as well as AB that is actually active. Hopefully now I can actually talk to some people about growing up as a TB without feeling incredibly awkward. I've been hoping to talk to others like me for years, so thank goodness it looks like it will finally happen.

A little about myself, I'm from Vancouver and am really into music, both listening to it and writing/performing it. This is probably my largest passion right now. I also love a wide variety of sports.

I hope to chat to some of you soon.

Ben

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
That's what we're here for. Non awkward conversations. Black people.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be posting as often as possible.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hiya Ben welcome to the site! I've seen you posting, I'm glad your staying active!

What genres of music do you enjoy the most? I've been exploring a bit of rock, it's interesting! :D

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
I'm mostly into general rock music (lots of so called "classic rock" but modern stuff too), but I also love blues, folk and some jazz too. For what its worth, my favorite band by far is the Beatles. And yeah, I'm a singer/songwriter who loves to play guitar for hours a day. I love writing, recording and performing music.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
*me congratulates baBBen on his choice of music*

Haven't said hi yet, so hi.

Really like what you have said around the site. And now, it would appear we share musical interests. I am a keyboardist. Hay, we could form an e-band :p

Lordluke

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hugz and welcome

Welcome Ben

Hope you enjoy your stay here, its a good place to chat,

Cheers

Luke

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
*me congratulates baBBen on his choice of music*

Haven't said hi yet, so hi.

Really like what you have said around the site. And now, it would appear we share musical interests. I am a keyboardist. Hay, we could form an e-band :p
Thanks. Yeah, I was thinking you must be a cool dude with the OK Computer pic, and now this is confirmed. OK Computer is one of the best albums ever. Its seriously life changing.

So you play keys? That is pretty sweet. Are you in a band and do you write music too? What other bands are you in to? An e-band would be pretty freaking awesome I think :)

Status
Not open for further replies.