Hey I'm Ally :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Ally

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi! I'm new to this site and joined because this seems like a friendly site without a bunch of pervs. I'm really interested in meeting other people into AB/DL so... yeah!:babies:

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
Hey Ally, welcome aboard!

What are you interested in besides *B activities? Sports, reading, movies...? How long have you been into *B stuff?

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Hi Ally! Nice to meet you, hope you have a great time here.

Princess Ally

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I love reading! lol but my passion is photography. I love all types of art. And I love to cook.. so yeah stuff like that.

I got into ab/dl when i was 13

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Art + photogrpahy - me too. What sort of art are you in to? Can't say I'm up on my cooking knowledge.....I can cook a pizza..from frozen - does that count?

Princess Ally

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
lol well its cooking!

I'm into all types of art. Like I said mostly photography cause thats what I'm good at. But I love film and panting.. I'm not too good at painting but I like to do it anyway and I also love to look at paintings. I love love love going to art musems :]

what about you?

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
I'm in to digital art - photoshop, illustrator, that sort of thing - the graphic design sort of area. But I love photography ...not that good at it...but i still love it.

Princess Ally

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Yayayay thanks ;] I've only been on this site for about a hour and I've noticed everyone is really nice already.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
We're only really nice on the outside! ;)

Welcome to the boards, Ally! I hope you feel like you fit in here and start making your own little niche!

Note: Your name is my second favorite female name in the whole world, so that should either make you feel a) special, or b) creeped out! That's up for you to decide. Either way, welcome!

pixel

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Heya, I'm new here as well. Photography? Don't know too many people who are into that... I used to a little photography. I hope to get a new camera (don't want to use my dad's any more :p) sometime this year.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Welcome. First of all I would love to pass on a artist welcome. I love to hear there are other art lovers out there. I am a ceramisist, though also wanted to know were in NC are you from? Seems we are all landing in Charlotte right now....

Anyway this place is great, we were able to throw a party at our place last weekend for a few of the people that live in the area. Hope to find yet another firend in NC.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Well hello there. Looks like we have another local in our midst. I swear it's something with the water in NC that turns out AB/DLs left and right.

Glad you found the boards here... hope to talk to you soon!

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
hello and welcome im glad you felt this was a good place with no pervs i felt the same way when i joined i hope you enjoy yourself here i know i have :]

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Hey, I have a cousin named Ally! She's in the Chicago area though.

Welcome to the boards! I see you've discovered our mission of being friendly and open pretty quick. I myself enjoy cooking too - trying to get nice and handy with the skillet and various methods of cooking Mexican food. I also have done a bit of art, mainly in the graphic design/gimpshopping area.

Oh yeah, currently on vacation freeloading WiFi from the Big Bend National Park lodge in southwestern Texas. Fun! :D

--Danny :ninja:

Princess Ally

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
thank you all so much!!

Rance- Yes it makes me feel special :]
Pixel- thats cool! I hope you do get one!
LuvsGurl- yeah I heard about it I didn't get to go though :[
DannyTheNinja- that sounds really cool/awesome.

omg everyone here is so nice and friendly!!:D

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome! I love photography, I'm just not very good. I can cook very well though.

Hope to see ya around ^^

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to the site :D...I like photography (haven't done any in a while though)...Cooking sounds fun too

Status
Not open for further replies.