• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

borntoroam2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello! I am a music lover who kind of takes breaks from this little world we all share. I love gaming (I want to get back into it), imagination and creativity of all kinds.
Some of my favorite things include:
Howl's Moving Castle, bubble tea, coffee, cassette tapes, rain & thunderstorms and loads more! I love artists of all kinds -- talking about music is the easiest way to spark a conversation with me. I'll keep this short, otherwise I can ramble on (I find it easier to write and put my ideas/thoughts together). All the best!

Reactions: Edgewater and Lumos
Hello and welcome!

Reactions: Edgewater and borntoroam2
borntoroam2 said:
Hello! I am a music lover who kind of takes breaks from this little world we all share. I love gaming (I want to get back into it), imagination and creativity of all kinds.
Some of my favorite things include:
Howl's Moving Castle, bubble tea, coffee, cassette tapes, rain & thunderstorms and loads more! I love artists of all kinds -- talking about music is the easiest way to spark a conversation with me. I'll keep this short, otherwise I can ramble on (I find it easier to write and put my ideas/thoughts together). All the best!
Hello and welcome here

welcome!

Hello and welcome aboard!

Welcome and be welcomed to this magical World of ADISC!
A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: borntoroam2
Hi and welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back