• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey! Happy padded holidays!

selfdestruct

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm not so new here, but I haven't gotten around to posting my intro. I was a bedwetter until 15 or 16 (34 now), and wearing diapers for that definitely awoke the little in me. So, I secretly wore them off and on for about 15 years, until I had an honest discussion with my wife and started wearing regularly around the house.

This actually caused me to start wetting the bed again (legitimately) so now I wear every night 🥳

When I was younger, I think diapers were somewhat of a sexual item for me, but when I kept coming back to them, I realized that I solely love them for the comfort, security, and reassurance that it's OK to have an accident.

I have read many articles and discussions here as a lurker, but I wanted to tell my story. The ABDL community has come a long way since I first discovered it so many years ago, and I'm happy to finally make it a part of my life without fear or shame!

Merry Christmas (happy holidays) and a happy, safe, padded New Year to everyone here!

Reactions: Cottontail

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Merry Christmas and welcome!

Reactions: selfdestruct

selfdestruct

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Thanks so much! Happy to be here :)

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
H
selfdestruct said:
I'm not so new here, but I haven't gotten around to posting my intro. I was a bedwetter until 15 or 16 (34 now), and wearing diapers for that definitely awoke the little in me. So, I secretly wore them off and on for about 15 years, until I had an honest discussion with my wife and started wearing regularly around the house.

This actually caused me to start wetting the bed again (legitimately) so now I wear every night 🥳

When I was younger, I think diapers were somewhat of a sexual item for me, but when I kept coming back to them, I realized that I solely love them for the comfort, security, and reassurance that it's OK to have an accident.

I have read many articles and discussions here as a lurker, but I wanted to tell my story. The ABDL community has come a long way since I first discovered it so many years ago, and I'm happy to finally make it a part of my life without fear or shame!

Merry Christmas (happy holidays) and a happy, safe, padded New Year to everyone here!
ello welcome here

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Merry Christmas!.

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

selfdestruct

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Jorelaxed said:
Merry Christmas!.
Merry Christmas to you also! Thankful 2022 is almost over!