• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey! Happy padded holidays!

selfdestruct

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm not so new here, but I haven't gotten around to posting my intro. I was a bedwetter until 15 or 16 (34 now), and wearing diapers for that definitely awoke the little in me. So, I secretly wore them off and on for about 15 years, until I had an honest discussion with my wife and started wearing regularly around the house.

This actually caused me to start wetting the bed again (legitimately) so now I wear every night 🥳

When I was younger, I think diapers were somewhat of a sexual item for me, but when I kept coming back to them, I realized that I solely love them for the comfort, security, and reassurance that it's OK to have an accident.

I have read many articles and discussions here as a lurker, but I wanted to tell my story. The ABDL community has come a long way since I first discovered it so many years ago, and I'm happy to finally make it a part of my life without fear or shame!

Merry Christmas (happy holidays) and a happy, safe, padded New Year to everyone here!

Reactions: Cottontail
Merry Christmas and welcome!

Reactions: selfdestruct
Thanks so much! Happy to be here :)

H
selfdestruct said:
I'm not so new here, but I haven't gotten around to posting my intro. I was a bedwetter until 15 or 16 (34 now), and wearing diapers for that definitely awoke the little in me. So, I secretly wore them off and on for about 15 years, until I had an honest discussion with my wife and started wearing regularly around the house.

This actually caused me to start wetting the bed again (legitimately) so now I wear every night 🥳

When I was younger, I think diapers were somewhat of a sexual item for me, but when I kept coming back to them, I realized that I solely love them for the comfort, security, and reassurance that it's OK to have an accident.

I have read many articles and discussions here as a lurker, but I wanted to tell my story. The ABDL community has come a long way since I first discovered it so many years ago, and I'm happy to finally make it a part of my life without fear or shame!

Merry Christmas (happy holidays) and a happy, safe, padded New Year to everyone here!
ello welcome here

Merry Christmas!.

Hello and welcome.

Jorelaxed said:
Merry Christmas!.
Merry Christmas to you also! Thankful 2022 is almost over!

Back