• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey guys

suckababy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi! I'm a 20 year old male from South Carolina and I really like my paci. I've been on this site a few times now so I figured I'd sign up. I love how my pacifier feels in my mouth and how it relaxing it is. I bought a basic adult paci off Amazon after wanting one for years and it's amazing! I also just got a Fixx pacifier which is awesome! I had a pacifier until my parents made me give it up at 3 years old. Once I was around 10 years old I started feeling this kind of fascination with pacifiers. I'd look at kids with pacifiers and be a little jealous... I'd steal my cousins paci when he came and visited. From then on I wanted a paci but never bought one when I was a teen. Eventually, once I moved to my own place, I decided to finally buy myself a true adult pacifier. It was a basic paci off Amazon and it was so rewarding and exactly how I thought it would be. Last month, I got myself a Fixx and it took some getting used to but it's pretty nice. Now I want to try some other pacis too lol. I'm not too much into the DL side of things, so I'd say I'm more of an AB. I've explored bottles a little bit but haven't found the right one. I really like the idea of it.

Anybody have any good recommendations for bottle or pacis to try? Ireally want to try different sizes/types of teats and see if there's an even better paci out there. Nice to have a safe place to talk about this haha!

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I just got one of these recently
The reviews were good so I'm super excited 🤩
I also bought a pacifier because I haven’t let myself regress at all and want to have that little experience 😻
I’m still finding my comfort zones… will you try a diaper one day for a different experience?

Diapertoddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hey,
Rearz has quite an assortment of paci's and bottles. You may find what your looking for there.

i used to steal my sisters paci when i was younger too lol

suckababy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
IcyBlue said:
I just got one of these recently
The reviews were good so I'm super excited 🤩
I also bought a pacifier because I haven’t let myself regress at all and want to have that little experience 😻
I’m still finding my comfort zones… will you try a diaper one day for a different experience?
Those look really nice! Might have to get myself one to try. As for diapers I've never really explored that. I was never drawn to it like bottles/pacis but I've considered trying it. I'm not really sure where to start/get diapers though. Any ideas?

ZpyTim

ZpyTim
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
I got into pacifiers before anything else, although I don't ever remember my mother allowing me to have one. I remember being seven and sneaking down the supermarket baby isle and being mesmerized by the pacifiers wanting to try one so bad. I had other memories of pacifiers, but didn't get my first until I was about 14. I don't know why but I got a baby bottle first. It wasn't until the internet that I got into diapers.

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
suckababy said:
Those look really nice! Might have to get myself one to try. As for diapers I've never really explored that. I was never drawn to it like bottles/pacis but I've considered trying it. I'm not really sure where to start/get diapers though. Any ideas?
Personally I’d go straight to the ABUniverse website and get whatever looks nice to you. Theres lots of options to refine your search in the sidebar if you want to go for the functionality rather than design?
They’re all really good quality.
A hook and loop diaper may be the best option until you’re used to how the tapes fit you best?

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome from the UK!