• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hey guys whuts up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey all

Im new here and it has taken me awhile to find a site like this so i am looking forward to this site. I am a Dl not TB and I just love evrything about diapers. I have been through most of the embarressing stuff b/c my parents have discovered my stash 3 or 4 times. I have no medical issues that lead me to wearing diapers, I just wear them for fun. I have gone great lengths to getting diapers, b4 i had a car i would sneak out of the house in the middle of the night and bike to a 24hr cvs, after about 15 times I got caught. Now I have my license and am livin the good life.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Welcome to ADISC.

I'm glad you joined, hehe!

*gives new member cuddles to Ilovediapers*

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Hi there :) cool, I'm a DL, too and I'm new as well. I'm still anxiously awaiting the day I can get some diapers without having my mom find out x.x;

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome! Seems you are pretty experienced as far as the diaper hunt goes. Hope to see ya 'round. = )

Status
Not open for further replies.