Hey guys whats up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Hey, I just wanted to say hi and welcome back to all of my freinds on here. Well thats pretty much it so I will talk to you all later.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Heya

Hey dash, thanks for saying hi. And for all of the other people I guess I should have said more about myself. I am 19 years old and am currently in an apprenticship. If I chat with you feel free to ask and I will tell you more. I am into cars, 4 wheeling and hanging out with freinds. Other than that theres not much to say. I was on this site before it crashed so I know alot of people from here and look forward to talking to you again.

chris2fur

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
hi molicare good to see you again :)

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Yah, its great to be back on again and be able to talk to all my freinds I have made on here.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Yea i do not use the IRC chat even though I do have it downloaded, mainly because I am too cheap to pay the 20 dollar starting fee. At least I am too broke for that as of now.

Attachments

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yea i do not use the IRC chat even though I do have it downloaded, mainly because I am too cheap to pay the 20 dollar starting fee. At least I am too broke for that as of now.
You don't need to pay a fee!

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
mIRC asks for a fee, but it's not like the program isn't going to work if you don't pay it.

it's weird how people can not be aware of that. isn't that the way all shareware has worked since the beginning of time? nobody ACTUALLY pays for it. :p

if you have some sort of a moral issue with using the program without paying the fee, then just download a free IRC client. there are loads of them. a lot of people dig xchat or opera. personally i prefer chatzilla, which runs as an extention of firefox. or you can just use the java chat, which is built right into the site. *points to command bar* ^^^

so now you have no excuse, eclipse. i expect to see your ass in IRC tomorrow evening!

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
so now you have no excuse, eclipse. i expect to see your ass in IRC tomorrow evening!
I expect the rest of you as well. Even if your ass is your best and most prominent feature, it'd useful to bring your head and hands (to think and type with, respectively) :p

Peachy

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Yah, IRC is free and now Mr. Moo has the flashchat running.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
You don't need to pay a fee!
Sweet! (ha I just now seen this)

mIRC asks for a fee, but it's not like the program isn't going to work if you don't pay it.

it's weird how people can not be aware of that. isn't that the way all shareware has worked since the beginning of time? nobody ACTUALLY pays for it. :p

if you have some sort of a moral issue with using the program without paying the fee, then just download a free IRC client. there are loads of them. a lot of people dig xchat or opera. personally i prefer chatzilla, which runs as an extention of firefox. or you can just use the java chat, which is built right into the site. *points to command bar* ^^^

*2 weeks later* Haha ok I will be there, now that I have seen this.. :p

Thanks! Yea you caught me, the only shareware I ever downloaded before was music stuff, which never asked for a fee haha.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Thanks Catman, it is good to be back! I was having withdraw.

Status
Not open for further replies.