Hey guys whatever happened to all NC people Ab/Dls meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey guys, what ever happened to all of us Abs/Dls in and around charlotte meeting for dinner or something. I know I would still love to meet some others like me, and I know there are others on this board who also want to meet.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Hey guys, what ever happened to all of us Abs/Dls in and around charlotte meeting for dinner or something. I know I would still love to meet some others like me, and I know there are others on this board who also want to meet.
Um, it didnt' happen?:dunno:.

I really don't know what happened though to be honest with you buddy.

~Johnathon~

Last edited:

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey seriuosly ur not even from NC so u can stop bein rood or get out of this thread!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Doesn't mean he's not going to the thing...Also, he can post here if he wants...It honestly probably would have been better if you just asked this in the actual thread of the meet...But you'd have to ask Darkfinn, since I believe he started it

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I thought it did happen already at some point? A couple months ago or something like that....

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I may be going to NC sometime soon, it would be cool if I could be there during that time, depending on where in NC it is.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
Hey seriuosly ur not even from NC so u can stop bein rood or get out of this thread!
Ehh no offense but who's being rude? I think Jonathon's post was a typo and he meant "Uhh it didn't happen?". I'm not sure if such a meetup occurred but you should realize that Pennsylvania isn't that far from NC - though it is pretty far for just meeting up for lunch or something - but you really shouldn't speak to someone like that just because they aren't 100% on-topic in this thread.

--Danny :ninja:

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
well to tell you the truth, I tried for weeks to get the group togeather. Though once a day was offered no one would contact us back. We assumed that no one wanted to.
I would still like to do somthing here in Charlotte on a monthly basis being that we have so many people here. Though people will have to set a time and date and RSVP.

DF and I are still wanting a group here and this area.
If you would like to do anything with us feel free to PM me or post a projected date to meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.