• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

HEY GUESS WHAT... Im back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I got a new placement so I am back. Got my laptop and another computer... which is a franken computer I built out of parts I found in my new foster parent's shed...

2.0 Ghz Pentium 4, 45GB HDD, White case.. XP PRO, 256 RAM....

Well anyway Ill be back now. But I am living in a trailer with 11 people.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
Welcome back! it's always nice to come back to a group where you are well known and part of a great family.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Yup :) I should be on here often now, and I even got myself some new wheels... not a car though... a 49cc scooter... but it is going to do until I feel like driving again.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Welcome back home.

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yup :) I should be on here often now, and I even got myself some new wheels... not a car though... a 49cc scooter... but it is going to do until I feel like driving again.
Hey, a scooter is great on gas mileage!
I have a 50cc scoots myself. :3

Glad to see you're back around.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
That's great that your back. So how's the trailer? I actually like cramped places, so I would love that, but how do you like it?

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome back. :)

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
its fine really though considering I get along well and my geekiness is appreciated. I actually fixed several of their computers already... everyone uses computers and laptops just about cover the front room floor... like 5 of them all plugged up in there.

the guys are cool, 2 of the guys from the group home are actually here and the ones i get along with and not the irritating loud people from the place i was in before. and also i did not realize how hard it would be to commute back and forth from my job to the new city where i am in, not really a city but like an extension of the city, the buses are weird from here and i dont have a car anymore of course... so i am getting the scooter on monday :)

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome back!

S

soren456

I'm glad to read this thread. Thanks for the news.

Here's some pizza: :pizza::pizza::pizza:

Status
Not open for further replies.