Hey from Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

briefboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi guys, I'm Nathan I'm 18 and I've been a DL since I was around 10 or 11, but I've only recently gotten an interest in the TB side of it. I remember when I was 10 or so I found some old pull ups in the closet and wore them for the entire day, and what a day it was.:cool: Then once I used up all of those I moved onto liking briefs as a way of getting something "similar" to diapers. It wasn't until I was around 17 that I finally gained up the courage to buy some diapers and I've been hooked ever since.

As far as my other interest go I love to work on my cars (1965 Mustang GT and 1984 Mustang SVO), hunt, fish, camp, hang out with my friends, and I mess around with PS a little bit. Right now I'm going to school to become an EMT/Firefighter and I will hopefully be done in the next few years. That's all I can think of for now, if you have any questions feel free to ask.:smile:

briefboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Thomas, I'm doing good, how about yourself?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Feel free to post around as you please!

briefboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ugh, sorry for not posting guys I completely forgot about this thread. Thanks so much for the warm welcome and secretsquirrel, it's not going too bad, how about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.