• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey from Albany, NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everybody, everybody hello!

Came across this site in my quest to post a wonderful experience diaper shopping in the Albany area (Northeast Homecare in Cairo to be precise--highly recommend....they carry Molicare!), and just had to become a member.

Lookin' forward to some diaper fun with ya'll!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

sgtfrotin2004

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wish I saw this in May I traveled to East Durham for an Irish Fest. When I lived in Albany County I really couldn't find good diapers. I was able to get tranquility off central ave. I hope this doesn't come off as sounding stalkerish I just used to live up there and being Incont I kinda have to wear diapers and know who has what. There was a place in Colonie off everet that sold prevail or medline. There was a place near the Troylet that sold attends and tranquility. But thank you next time I travel up that way i will have to find that place. And welcome to the board

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I wish I saw this in May I traveled to East Durham for an Irish Fest. When I lived in Albany County I really couldn't find good diapers. I was able to get tranquility off central ave. I hope this doesn't come off as sounding stalkerish I just used to live up there and being Incont I kinda have to wear diapers and know who has what. There was a place in Colonie off everet that sold prevail or medline. There was a place near the Troylet that sold attends and tranquility. But thank you next time I travel up that way i will have to find that place. And welcome to the board

Totally useful local buying tips, well done. Thanks. That was kind to OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.