Hey from a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

katiekaye

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi guys, just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm kaye a middle aged woman she wears diapers 24/7 only wetting though, I have been wearing diapers for years on and off. But then I liked it that much that I'm now dependent on them and I love it, I drive all day at work and fits in great with that, no finding a toilet in services, I just seem to just dribble all day in my diaper it just free flows now happy days... Regards k

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello babykaye and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

katiekaye

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Egor,
Thanks for your welcome message, i gess that i just lead a bit differant lifestyle as i live on a boat for the last 26 years i drive a van all day at work delivering car parts, i also ride a motorcycle when i get time if it ever stops raining !! i like going out to enjoy myself meeting up with friends, i also play a bit of Bass Guitar in our marina club with other guitars or whoever turns up, it's basiclly an open mike night and we all have a good jam :)
rgds K

Status
Not open for further replies.