• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey friends! Not new here, just new name

DLdad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hey everyone DLdad here formerly known here as cannaboy or frequently refered to as CB by @cannamommy ( my wife and mommy)

We have been busy parenting our daughter and spending much needed intentional quality together and with family. For those who follow us, I’m sure cannamommy will post some fun updates.

I’m happier and feel more connected to my wife than ever before, my personal acceptance along with my wife accepting not just me but our community as a whole has done wonders for my e esteem and confidence with this side of me. I’m a different man and person today and all the better for it.

I am working on being more active here so don’t hesitate to reach out :)

Reactions: WarriorPrincess, Lumos, littlemoosey and 2 others

Saltedcaramel64

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
So great to hear you are doing well and succeeding at self improvement. As a fellow Dad I know that the best thing we can try be is a good Father.
Welcome back.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
DLdad said:
Hey everyone DLdad here formerly known here as cannaboy or frequently refered to as CB by @cannamommy ( my wife and mommy)

We have been busy parenting our daughter and spending much needed intentional quality together and with family. For those who follow us, I’m sure cannamommy will post some fun updates.

I’m happier and feel more connected to my wife than ever before, my personal acceptance along with my wife accepting not just me but our community as a whole has done wonders for my e esteem and confidence with this side of me. I’m a different man and person today and all the better for it.

I am working on being more active here so don’t hesitate to reach out :)
I'm glad you're both back on the site. I've got to say, you have one wonderful wife. I always enjoy what she has to say.

Reactions: cannamommy and DLdad

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome back!

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome

DLdad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
dogboy said:
I'm glad you're both back on the site. I've got to say, you have one wonderful wife. I always enjoy what she has to say.
Right! Her insights, and support are amazing!

Reactions: dogboy

DLdad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Saltedcaramel64 said:
So great to hear you are doing well and succeeding at self improvement. As a fellow Dad I know that the best thing we can try be is a good Father.
Welcome back.
Happy to chat anytime