• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

HEY EVERYONE:) new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secondjewel

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hey I’m 18m from the Uk.
I’m into abdl and very much a Diaper lover!
I am very much a switch! I love being a caregiver and babying, but also love to be diapered and being looked after !!

Anyways I’m new to this community, and would love to meet new people here who I can be friends with and possibly meet up with one day but also down for ld conversations.
Feel free to message and ask any questions. If you’re a caregiver looking for a little, or a baby needed one I’m here to talk to, just hit me with a message :)
My dms are open

Reactions: warmfeeling, Jorelaxed and Kittyinpink
Hello and welcome! 😊.
I'm sure you will enjoy the site!

Reactions: Secondjewel and Jorelaxed
Hello and welcome from across the pond.🙂

Reactions: Secondjewel
Secondjewel said:
Hey I’m 18m from the Uk.
I am very much a switch! I love being a caregiver and babying, but also love to be diapered and being looked after !!

Anyways I’m new to this community, and would love to meet new people here who I can be friends with and possibly meet up with one day but also down for ld conversations.
Feel free to message and ask any questions. If you’re a caregiver looking for a little, or a baby needed one I’m here to talk to, just hit me with a message :)
My dms are open
Hello welcome to this great site hello
Secondjewel said:
Hey I’m 18m from the Uk.

My dms are open
Hello and welcome

Secondjewel said:
Hey I’m 18m from the Uk.

My dms are open
Sorry I have sent you a welcome twice, there was a server issue earlier

Reactions: Secondjewel and Kittyinpink
warmfeeling said:
Happens to me all the time !

Heya! Welcome im a switch diaper lover too

warmfeeling said:
No worries , thanks for the greeting :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back