• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hey Everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geostigma123

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Whats up? I'm a dl but it isn't the center of my world. I like music, facebook, anime, manga, and I love playing videogames. New or old as long as it's nintendo or sony. Oh yeah. Totally addicted to Conker's BFD....

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome :smile: you share interests with many people here. What music do you like?

wwetbed

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
hey lonely
wecome to the adisc community,
i doubt u will still be a lonelt DL so long as you log on a few times a week!
have fun here!

~ Will =)

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oh man I miss me some Conker's. I love playing as a teddy bear sniper.

Sephiroas

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Conker's BFD! I wish they'd come out with a new Conker's now that there's mass online play available (Live & Reloaded sucked in my opinion). :\

Geostigma123

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey, it's 1:31 am now. I just logged back on. I love metal and rock music. I call myself lonelydl cuz I'm kinda emo. I like MCR, SixxAM, Lamb of God, Linkin Park, Journey, Roses are Red by Aqua, GnR, Loads of stuff. And yeah, Teddy Sniper is awesome! I like Neo Conker too. Wanna see a cool cheat? Type in BEEFCURTAINS

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey, it's 1:31 am now. I just logged back on. I love metal and rock music. I call myself lonelydl cuz I'm kinda emo. I like MCR, SixxAM, Lamb of God, Linkin Park, Journey, Roses are Red by Aqua, GnR, Loads of stuff. And yeah, Teddy Sniper is awesome! I like Neo Conker too. Wanna see a cool cheat? Type in BEEFCURTAINS
Similar music tastes :smile: although I personally don't like to label myself :laugh:

BabyHeroSakura

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Whats up? I'm a dl but it isn't the center of my world. I like music, facebook, anime, manga, and I love playing videogames. New or old as long as it's nintendo or sony. Oh yeah. Totally addicted to Conker's BFD....
Hello no longer lonely. You say you like video games, what kind do you play?

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Welcome to the forums? I not much into manga, only one Piece though. What manga do you recomend? :p

Geostigma123

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well to answer one Q, I play me ALOT of megaman 64. I have beaten it literally dozens of times, I like mario, anything for N64 as long as its not a little kids game, I love Mario Galaxy for the wii. I enjoy and play anything, really. To answer amon's question, I reccomend Naruto, Bartender, Elfen Lied, Bleach, Zombie Powder, Death Note, Fooly Cooly, Zatch Bell, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu-Gi-Oh, Metroid, Hikaru no Go, and an all time fav is Gin Tama. I totally recommend these to anyone.

By the way Amon, I'm lovin' your wizard pic xD that's Final Fantasy, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.