• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyin4c

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey guys! So I'm pretty new here. Well at least my account that is. I've come here before but finally decided to make an account.
Anyways I've been an abdl for about 5ish years now. I'm 20 and currently going to college.

I'm from Utah and always looking to meet other abdl in the area. So message me if you want. Well not sure what else to say...so.....that's it!!

Hey and welcome. Nice intro, and although we're not actually an introduction site, I'm sure you'll find others from round your way. The great thing about this site is the supportive community here made up of people from all round the globe. Have fun looking around and joining in discussions.

Hello there and welcome,
So what's your hobby and interest? My hobby was writing and my interest was natural activity.
Nice to meet you Billy!

AEther*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back