• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Hey as you can guess am new to this place (even though I usually come to read threads :))

I am a Babyfur and been so for about 6 years and quite open about my furriness (not babiness however)

I just want to keep this short and sweer and want to say hi and great to be here :)

P.S. am a smiley addict :sweatdrop:

HoganBunny

Legendary Bun
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hey as you can guess am new to this place (even though I usually come to read threads :))

I am a Babyfur and been so for about 6 years and quite open about my furriness (not babiness however)

I just want to keep this short and sweer and want to say hi and great to be here :)

P.S. am a smiley addict :sweatdrop:

Hello! Welcome to ADISC! :) What is your fursona, out of curiosity? Also, what are some of your hobbies and interests outside of *B/DL, if I might ask?

Lupan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Hello! Welcome to ADISC! :) What is your fursona, out of curiosity? Also, what are some of your hobbies and interests outside of *B/DL, if I might ask?

Well I named my account after my fursona :) Lupan which is a mix of lupus and my second name :p he is a pink furred wolf of the age 2 years *I lack any art or pictures of him as my art is dreadful*

my hobbies are gaming specially online where I can meet people; that is how I met one of my best friends, other hobbies has to be anything doing with nature and the wild, I simply love it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.