• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hey all

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortega

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm 22 and I wear diapers. I have had always had trouble "holding it in", and wearing them not only gives me enjoyment as I do like wearing them, but it also gives me comfort in knowing that my accidents will be made less obvious. If I have the choice between a dirty diaper or dirty underwear, I'll take the dirty diaper any day of the week.

I have always been fascinated with diapers as long as I can remember. I had many accidents as a child and would end up in diapers from time to time because of it. This I guess has led to my interest in them. Being that I wear them all the time, including in public, I usually stick to Goodnites, but they leak from time to time, so I guess maybe I should try to move on to something else.

I'm just glad I found a place with others like me, and others who understand this whole thing. Diapers just are so taboo in this society we live in, I'm glad I found this place, and look forward to contributing.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc

Status
Not open for further replies.