• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey all

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlumpCrazy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
This is my first time to post anywhere on this subject.
I love the diapered feel and wish i could find a diaper that wouldn't leak and still hold a full days pee. I love the feel of a diaper so much and once i have wet it I love the squishy feel. Then after a few additional wets i feel a sloshy wetness mmmm. but they all leak

Binky

Rep for Binkygirl AB Creations
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hey, I don't think there is a diaper around that will last the entire day wet with out a leak. But the best out there is Abena. They work great. But even those do not last the entire day of wettings. Anyway Tell us a little more about yourself. we would like to get to know your interest other than DL stuff.

Doubtful

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have found that the new Bambino diapers last over 12 hours of pretty overwhelming flooding without leaking, and if you get the quatro booster pads, you can extend this even longer. Welcome to the site by the way!

-Doubtful

B

BLMProductions

Welcome to ADISC, what are your non DL interests, cant wait to hear your experiences and ideas and such :)

Status
Not open for further replies.