• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hey All

Status
Not open for further replies.

samiam

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Been around here for a litttle while and have never introduced myself yet. Well hi I'm Sam and I like to wear diapers and be treated like a baby sometimes. Hope everyone is good and have a swell day

A

annierighthurr

Hey welcome to ADISC. :) Glad to see you decided to register and post. What other things are you into besides ABDL? How old are you?

Hope to see you around.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
=]

Welcome to the forums/community, im sure you will feel very welcome.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Welcome to ADISC Sam ^_^

Hope you have a good time here :smile: do you want to tell us anything else about yourself?

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Date joined: July 2008... damn right it's about bloody time! :tongueout:

You must not post very much on here then? That's gotta change. Perhaps, despite being in the background lurking for the past year, you could tell us all a bit more about who you are? Like what interests do you have outside the *BDL way of life?

D.

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Other
Welcome to the site! I hope we can know more about you. Unless of course......you are a seceret agent!

Status
Not open for further replies.