• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey all new here ☺️

babystar

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey just wanna say hi to all.

Think from a very young age ave all ways felt comfortable in some thing at night. For some reason I sleep so much better having a pull up on than not having one on. And them really stressful days I don’t even going and use the looo and find having a full pull up ( note not a number 2 lol ) just a number one feeling it wet and full just sends me off to sleep.
I keep thinking am I wrong to where one am I wrong if any one finds out but I keep going back to my childhood ( it wasn’t Great ) but that’s life these days for some.

So just wanted to say hi and am glad I have signed up just to get to chat to other like minded people

Thank you

Reactions: ThePaddedGolfer, lilithra, fleckothefennec and 3 others

Edgewater

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Welcome onboard, enjoy!!

Reactions: Kittyinpink and babystar

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊
Enjoy the site 😉

Reactions: Edgewater and babystar

babystar

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Reactions: Edgewater

babystar

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Kittyinpink said:
Hello and welcome! 😊
Enjoy the site 😉
Thank you

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello and welcome from the wilds of BC Canada 🦊 😁

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome. I too sleep better at night if I'm diapered. There's just something about feeling at peace, almost like a baby in a crib that helps me sleep.

lilithra

Fluffy Kitsune 3 Tails
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
babystar said:
Hey just wanna say hi to all.

Think from a very young age ave all ways felt comfortable in some thing at night. For some reason I sleep so much better having a pull up on than not having one on. And them really stressful days I don’t even going and use the looo and find having a full pull up ( note not a number 2 lol ) just a number one feeling it wet and full just sends me off to sleep.
I keep thinking am I wrong to where one am I wrong if any one finds out but I keep going back to my childhood ( it wasn’t Great ) but that’s life these days for some.

So just wanted to say hi and am glad I have signed up just to get to chat to other like minded people

Thank you
Hi and welcome.

Maybe you were a little bit nervous when writing the intro? the sentences are a bit wonky. We can understand the general idea by our experiencies. 😆

I can totally relate to sleeping better when doing something like wearing a diaper, because I sleep better with my plushie.
For me it's a simple. More childish paraphernalia = more comfort and infantile = more peaceful my little = more restful the sleep.

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.