Hey all i know i was a ass a couple months ago but just wondering how to fit in a diaper i get the size for me they roll down not sure what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brycebb

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Hey all i know i was a ass a couple months ago but just wondering how to fit in a diaper i get the size for me they roll down not sure what to do

Well, pictures, knowing what size/brand/style you've tried etc. would give us somewhere to start a discussion.

Are you using tapes or pullups ?
Two tapes or four ?
Do you fit them standing or laying?

I have the same problem with most brands, mediums and large.. I have a bit of a belly which doesn’t help. A ProtecBrief helps a lot, but they’re pricey and kind of warm, so I’m interested to know what others have found too.

If it’s a 4 tape plastic backed diaper. Try tapping it at different angles. Each diaper is going to fit a little different depending on the cut and size. I find myself in between a medium and a large if the diaper is made outside the US. The taping is super important in positioning and how tight you tape it on. The angle of the tape has a lot to do with it as well. The bottom tapes for work at a slight angle up. Top tapes are a slight angle down. Don’t tape the top ones too tight. This makes them want to slide down below the belly fold if you have one. It takes a little bit of patience to get it right. You may try a diaper that has a landing zone. MegaMax from North Shore works great for figuring this figment out. They will send you samples if you live in the US.

wear some boxer briefs over them, that will hold them in place.
You can't return medical stuff for refund...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back