Hewwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Hi! It's Asuka. I didn't realize I had to post an introduction and stuff to have full access. x.x

Well, I'm 18 years old and I'm in college. I'm majoring in Japanese. I love anime and video games. I have a wonderful boyfriend and I recently got a pair of black cordoroy overalls with 101 dalmations on the pocket.

I am an LG/AB and I want to try diapers someday.

Nice to meet/see you all again!

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Asuka your back. I am remembering you. It is so hard since we had so man members.

F

FullMetal

Heh, cool to meet another New Jersey-er... This is an awesome forum, and there are awesome people here. So post a lot and get yourself comfortable :) Anyway, have fun here,

FullMetal

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Thanks for the quick reply guys!

I was pretty active in the old forum and when this one came up I kinda wandered away. But I'm back now! :D

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Aww your overalls seem adorable! I just recently got a pair as well! Welcome to the group. :D

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
WB Asuka. I think girls always look cute in jumpsuits or overalls. Anything cool or cute or leastways interesting from the Japanese *b/dl scene I would love to see... I am only monolingual *cries*
I spent some time a while back and found "omutty moon" pix - Sailor Moon in diapers - they were great...

Last edited:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome back

(post 100 woooooooooooooot)

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Nice to see you back Asuka. I remember you from the old forum! Nice to see you made your way back.

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
hay welcome bk asuka...everytime i see ur name it makes me want to play a old ps2 game lol

Status
Not open for further replies.