• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hewwo..

rivendellxbunny

Rivendell the Bunny
Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I'm a little looking for a safespace to regress (Tumblr agere blogs hate on ddlg/b..).
I use He/Him and Fae/Faer pronouns, I'm fluid transmasc (never a girl!) and I have a caregiver/daddy/partner. I age regress to 5 years old, and I pet regress usually into a bunny, puppy, or kitten (and other animals sometimes as I am a babyfur).

Reactions: ILuvDiapers and LaLoneDigi
Welcome to our community hope your time here is enjoyable.

Reactions: rivendellxbunny
Welcome, @rivendellxbunny! Well, of course I approve of the bunny thing implicitly. :) May I assume that you're a Tolkien fan? Anyway, I hope you find the site fun and supportive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sealander and rivendellxbunny
Cottontail said:
Welcome, @rivendellxbunny! Well, of course I approve of the bunny thing implicitly. :) May I assume that you're a Tolkien fan? Anyway, I hope you find the site fun and supportive.
Thankies ^^ and yes, I am pretty much obsessed with the Middle Earth Trilogies (⁠;⁠^⁠ω⁠^⁠)

Reactions: Sealander and Cottontail
rivendellxbunny said:
Thankies ^^ and yes, I am pretty much obsessed with the Middle Earth Trilogies (⁠;⁠^⁠ω⁠^⁠)
I've read Lord of the Rings many times since childhood, most recently earlier this year. If you read just 10 pages or so each night before bed, it lasts a few months and you end up feeling like you've been on the journey yourself. I love that.

Cottontail said:
I've read Lord of the Rings many times since childhood, most recently earlier this year. If you read just 10 pages or so each night before bed, it lasts a few months and you end up feeling like you've been on the journey yourself. I love that.
I wanna get the books so bad, I just have the movies at the moment (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

Reactions: Cottontail
Nice to meet you!

rivendellxbunny said:
I wanna get the books so bad, I just have the movies at the moment (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)
The books are so worth it, but Peter Jackson did a fantastic job. And because I watched them as a kid, I also love the Rankin-Bass "Hobbit" and "Return of the King." I'm not quite as impressed with Amazon's "Rings of Power" series, but it's entertaining and still worth watching IMO--definitely a visual spectacle to match its insane budget!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome from another Lord of the Rings fan. I too loved the Peter Jackson movies. I have them and the Hobbit movies on DVD.

Did you ever see the original Lord of the Rings movie?

Hi there, welcome to ADISC! One more Tolkien fan checking in. The books are wonderful. They're so intimate because you spend so much time with the characters, and then when you watch the movies they serve as a reminder. I also have the audiobook which is great for long drives.

Lordy said:
Did you ever see the original Lord of the Rings movie?
Were there movies made predating Peter Jackson? When the Jackson movies came out it was around Christmas and since our entire family was together, we would see them at the movie theater as a group during Christmas break and it was so much fun. I dearly miss those days.

dogboy said:
Were there movies made predating Peter Jackson? When the Jackson movies came out it was around Christmas and since our entire family was together, we would see them at the movie theater as a group during Christmas break and it was so much fun. I dearly miss those days.
There was one movie made before the Peter Jackson movies. It's incredible how few people know about it

rivendellxbunny said:
I'm a little looking for a safespace to regress (Tumblr agere blogs hate on ddlg/b..).
I use He/Him and Fae/Faer pronouns, I'm fluid transmasc (never a girl!) and I have a caregiver/daddy/partner. I age regress to 5 years old, and I pet regress usually into a bunny, puppy, or kitten (and other animals sometimes as I am a babyfur).
Hi, and welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. Have Fun! (y) :giggle:

Back