• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hewwo I'm Liam From Liverpool UK

LittlePigCub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi there i'm a Nonsexual Little/Adultbaby i just returned to the Little Lifestyle after a 2/3 year break and soo excited to make new friends and cuddle all the stuffies!
feel free to come say hi, i'm very friendly, warm, cuddly and love meeting new folks, i'm an open book and look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: Angelapinks and BenNevis
Hi there!

Welcome to the forum! It's such a friendly environment and supportive community and, of course, cuddling all the stuffies is encouraged, so you're in good company:)

If you have any questions or fancy chatting, I'm always happy to and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Reactions: LittlePigCub
BenNevis said:
Hi there!

Welcome to the forum! It's such a friendly environment and supportive community and, of course, cuddling all the stuffies is encouraged, so you're in good company:)

If you have any questions or fancy chatting, I'm always happy to and I hope you enjoy your time here!
tank chu very much!

Hello and welcome from Lancashire!

Reactions: Angelapinks
BiCouple1980 said:
Hello and welcome from Lancashire!
pleasure to meet you :D

LittlePigCub said:
Hi there i'm a Nonsexual Little/Adultbaby i just returned to the Little Lifestyle after a 2/3 year break and soo excited to make new friends and cuddle all the stuffies!
feel free to come say hi, i'm very friendly, warm, cuddly and love meeting new folks, i'm an open book and look forward to hearing from you!
Hello and welcome from the North East

warmfeeling said:
Hello and welcome from the North East
hey there pleasure to meet you too

LittlePigCub said:
Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire.
Yes.
I am an older "Little" with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
Diapered 24/7.
Genuinely medically incontinent.
Sometimes I use condom catheters at night with plastic collection bag.
But, essentially wet and poopy 24/7 for the most part.

caitianx said:
Good Evening and Welcome!
I am in New Hampshire.
Yes.
I am an older "Little" with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.
Diapered 24/7.
Genuinely medically incontinent.
Sometimes I use condom catheters at night with plastic collection bag.
But, essentially wet and poopy 24/7 for the most part.
Hey there Thanks for the welcome
That's cool no judgment from me
it's a pleasure to meet you

Last edited:
Hello.

Back