• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hewoo everybody-shyly waves-

Status
Not open for further replies.

KerbiKoala

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
My name is Kerbi, I am only..-holds up two fingers- dis many, and I just want a fews fwiends, or or or many..-Giggles- but yesh I is a Koala/Snow Owl/Skink cub, and I'm weally poofy and very cuddwy! Does anyone wanna be my fwiend?

Tripped

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
My name is Kerbi, I am only..-holds up two fingers- dis many, and I just want a fews fwiends, or or or many..-Giggles- but yesh I is a Koala/Snow Owl/Skink cub, and I'm weally poofy and very cuddwy! Does anyone wanna be my fwiend?

Hi there KerbiKoala and welcome to adisc. :)

Fancy telling a little bit about yourself? Nothing too personal, just the usual stuff such as what kind of music you like, if you have a favorite tv show or movie, or if you're an artist or a writer or even a gamer. I'm only asking because just knowing something about the person behind the alias helps to build friendships. As an example, one of the first few friends I made here was an Aussie and he liked the koala 'sona and we shared a lot of "common interests" involving music and tv. Over two years later we're still pretty good friends.

If you're not too sure what to bring up, spddan made a very good greetings/intro cheat sheet.

Hope to see you around. :)

KerbiKoala

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Hi there KerbiKoala and welcome to adisc. :)

Fancy telling a little bit about yourself? Nothing too personal, just the usual stuff such as what kind of music you like, if you have a favorite tv show or movie, or if you're an artist or a writer or even a gamer. I'm only asking because just knowing something about the person behind the alias helps to build friendships. As an example, one of the first few friends I made here was an Aussie and he liked the koala 'sona and we shared a lot of "common interests" involving music and tv. Over two years later we're still pretty good friends.

If you're not too sure what to bring up, spddan made a very good greetings/intro cheat sheet.

Hope to see you around. :)

Thank you :3 and sure I honestly like all types of music, though my main favs are Dubstep,modstep, electronica, techno, trance, classical, and alternative rock. My favourite TV shows are regular show, animal planet and adventure time, one of my favourite movies is Wilber and Splice, and I love Pixar and Disney movies :3. I am an artist and gamer, I do write at times but not well enough to call myself a full fledged writer x3. Yes I understand :3~ and awesome :D

Tripped

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
Thank you :3 and sure I honestly like all types of music, though my main favs are Dubstep,modstep, electronica, techno, trance, classical, and alternative rock. My favourite TV shows are regular show, animal planet and adventure time, one of my favourite movies is Wilber and Splice, and I love Pixar and Disney movies :3. I am an artist and gamer, I do write at times but not well enough to call myself a full fledged writer x3. Yes I understand :3~ and awesome :D

Hey cool we've got some common likes :D
I'll admit I'm into Dubstep, techno and clasical. Animal planet (presuming channel name) has some good shows on it. And I also have a thing for Disney/Pixar films. :paci: Especially any film that has anthro animals - such as Fox and the Hound, Robinhood, Bolt... :3

Heh me being an artist is like you being a writer, so I know exactly what you're saying. I my main thing is writing, but my art....not so good.

Again I say; welcome. :)

Fenrierlilfolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
you have a really cool and unique fursona o:
welcome to the forums, I can bee your friend, I need more cubs to talk to ^^
You said you're an artist, do you have a site or something were I can see your drawings? :3

KerbiKoala

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Hey cool we've got some common likes :D
I'll admit I'm into Dubstep, techno and classical. Animal planet (presuming channel name) has some good shows on it. And I also have a thing for Disney/Pixar films. :paci: Especially any film that has anthro animals - such as Fox and the Hound, Robinhood, Bolt... :3

Heh me being an artist is like you being a writer, so I know exactly what you're saying. I my main thing is writing, but my art....not so good.

Again I say; welcome. :)

Hehe awesome x3~ and yesss my favourite disney movie is 101 dalmatians and the lion king movies, and my favourite pixar is UP so far, but I also love rio but that wasnt made by pixar, Hahah I bet you write very well, I'm not the best artist but I still love doing it x3

- - - Updated - - -

you have a really cool and unique fursona o:
welcome to the forums, I can bee your friend, I need more cubs to talk to ^^
You said you're an artist, do you have a site or something were I can see your drawings? :3
Hehe thank you :3 and Yay do you have a skype?
and Yes I am x3 I drew my icon, and I have a FA, though I'm not the best artist :x I do alot of crafty stuff like woodburning and so forth
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tictak/

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenrierlilfolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Sweet! I'll check your gallery after eating :3 and, I do have skype, I PM'd it to you, as I i'm not sure if it's allowed to post them in the forums :3

KerbiKoala

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Sweet! I'll check your gallery after eating :3 and, I do have skype, I PM'd it to you, as I i'm not sure if it's allowed to post them in the forums :3

Hehe alright awesome and Yes I got your PM, though I can't send one back because I have to be an EC and I don't think I'll be able to be one ;w; cause I doubt I'll be able to do the membership thing

Fenrierlilfolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
which membership thing? :3
I remember doing nothing special and the EC status came by itself XD

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
Hiya! I was watching Animal Planet a few days ago. They were showing a bunch of episodes of My Cat From Hell. I only meant to watch one episode, but I ended up watching about four or five.

It said that I needed a 7 day membership thing

All that means is that you have to wait seven days. There is no paying for premium membership kinda stuff.

KerbiKoala

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Hiya! I was watching Animal Planet a few days ago. They were showing a bunch of episodes of My Cat From Hell. I only meant to watch one episode, but I ended up watching about four or five.

All that means is that you have to wait seven days. There is no paying for premium membership kinda stuff.

Ooo I like that show x3 what cat breeds were in it? and oh ok :D

- - - Updated - - -

I think it just means being active here for a week :3
Hehe yup yup x3~

H

Hiraku

Hello! My name is Hiraku and I am looking for new friends to play with. I am a very creative and imaginative person, who loves to learn new things. Please forgive me, but my social skills aren't that good and dosen't make many friends. Now I am trying to change that and meet lots of new people. Can't wait to meet you!

KerbiKoala

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Hello! My name is Hiraku and I am looking for new friends to play with. I am a very creative and imaginative person, who loves to learn new things. Please forgive me, but my social skills aren't that good and dosen't make many friends. Now I am trying to change that and meet lots of new people. Can't wait to meet you!

Hello Hiraku, I don't mind being a new playmate x3~ And its quite alright, if you would like to PM me and I can add you on skype or yahoo if you would like or if you have them x3

Status
Not open for further replies.