• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hewo and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

morphydatiger

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
hewo every one on this wonderful site. been lurking for a bit and decided to post a introduction for every one to see. im not to great at these kinds of things so ill give it my best. ^.^

so lets start of with the basic things.

1. I'm a 25 year old going on 2 or 3. can never make up my mind.
2. I'm also a babyfur (a tiger cub if ya wanted to know )
3. i think i have been into the whole ab/dl/bf thing now for about 15 years. (tho really its been all my life just never had a label for it)
4. i work a pretty mundane job for a living but i also produce music and dj on the side, would love to make it a full-time career.
5. i love to play video games and mtg tho i wouldn't call my self a hardcore gamer just something to do when i get a chance.
6 i love to meet new people and hang out with friends when i can..nothing better then snuggles while cubbed out or not.

some people/fur call me cute and cubby but i don't always agree with them <.< tho i do try to be a good tiger i can be bratty too ^.^; ... umm well i cant really think of much more so ill end it here with some contact info just in case anyone cares to chat.

[removed contact information - do not post that in the public forum!]

well everyone have a great day and/or night.

p.s. sorry if my grammar isn't great never been good at it

kratox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Private
welcome to the site and cute avatar by the way

GundamMeister7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome! I hope you like it here!
I also wanted to ask what video games do you play/ do you play WOW?
and, what music do you listen to? I love music too.
sorry if my response seems disjointed. :p
and Welcome Again!!

morphydatiger

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
thanks for the warm welcomes everyone.
well i play a lot of video games tho i don't normally play mmo's just dont have the time to invest in it. i play mostly consle games right now to many to name off right now. x.x
i listen to most every kind of music tho my favorites are of the elcetronica type.
i dj mostly different types of electronica focusing on dubstep,drumnbass,trance,psytrance,hiphop, and many more @[email protected]

Descolada

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome to ADISC dude, by the way, great introduction.

Just a small suggestion: if you aren't comfortable with anyone/everyone that knows those screen names finding your ADISC profile, you are definitly going to want to take those out of your post. I just Googled "@DjMorphyDaTiger" for the heck of it, and THIS THREAD was the third result on the page.
If you are totally open about your (AB/DL/BF) side, thats great, but I figured you could use a heads-up just in case. ^_^

On a lighter note: Nice to meet you, you seem like a funny dude, and welcome again!

morphydatiger

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
hehe yeah i am pretty open about my babyfur side so i don't mind if it shows up places on the net. I don't normally use my real name and if i do i don't mind at all just goes with being a open babyfur.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Welcome to ADISC :)

I see you managed to find the IRC chat as well. As I said in IRC, I'm pretty sure our paths crossed in the real world briefly a few years back. I hope you'll like the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.