Here's an idea about potty training

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I think it would be a great idea if one of the abdl companies preferably Tykables, to make a box for adult babies potty training. Something like what easy ups does. Wouldn't this be great! They can personalize the note to you. And they could put a couple of pairs of there absorbent underwear in there. What do think???

Last edited:
Reactions: medfet878 and ChristianDiaperLover

AJFan2020

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
It’s an interesting idea, but I doubt it will ever happen.

First, they would need to come up with an adult pull-on style product that works as well as Easy-Ups do. They have a double leak-guard system that protects against leaks better than some other products (I hear from some parents and grandparents that I know that Easy-Ups leak less often than Pull-Ups do) while still allowing the person who is training to feel wet by having less absorbency than pull-ups and therefore providing motivation to stay dry when this is possible.

The only way I can see a company doing this is to copy the design of Easy-Ups, scale them up to adult size, and pay significant royalties to Proctor and Gamble. This would certainly drive the price of the adult product up to a point where few people would be willing to buy it and it would not be profitable.

Reactions: medfet878

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm something similar to how they do it not a look. I was saying use there cloth absorbent underwear and it would be Tykables version potty training for adult babies.

Reactions: medfet878

patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
They would need to invent an adult pull-up first, which has been made abundantly clear not to expect that any time soon.

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm thinking about like this you guys

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Have one box for boys and another for girls. Have a couple of different pairs in each box. Then it would have a personalized note: "Dear so and so now your big enough for big boy pants. Here in this box you will find two of your very own big boy underwear. And also a chart to track your progress. No more diapers hurray!"
See what I mean?