Here's a new one...Abena M4 defect

Status
Not open for further replies.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Just got my order of an Abena M4 case from XP Medical and...well...they're screwed up

Pull one from each of the 3 packs that i got and they had the exact same problem...the leg gatherers are offset and the right side leg gatherer goes right down the middle off the padding. WTF!

I just sent an email to XP Medical to see if i can get a new case sent, will update as i go along, i'll attach pics in a bit

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Binky

Rep for Binkygirl AB Creations
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Wow that is a new one. I have never seen that.

Jonnythepony

Padded Incon Pony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
wow.. how did they not see this in the sample batches. Mabey they dont pull testers off the line as often.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I'm sure Gary will take care of that problem.

D

Deleted member 5880

Wow! This brought a smile to my face today. :laugh:
Somebody in QC must have been asleep during this batch! Here come the MRBs...

More seriously speaking though, totally work with Gary on this as others have said.
He's awesome and will help you out. :)

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Mr. Aurkarm and I have a case of Abenas in the garage from a few months ago that look just like that. XP took good care of Mr. Aurkarm. Once in awhile, I'll slice one up and use it to double up. On the ones we have, the inner panel is also offset, so the tapes on one side aren't even attached to plastic. Did yours do that, too?

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
yep that wins MY award for weird diaper defect.

tho I did once get a diaper that had doubled one end. 8 tapes among other things. it was more of a mutant than a defect.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Mr. Aurkarm and I have a case of Abenas in the garage from a few months ago that look just like that. XP took good care of Mr. Aurkarm. Once in awhile, I'll slice one up and use it to double up. On the ones we have, the inner panel is also offset, so the tapes on one side aren't even attached to plastic. Did yours do that, too?

i did not check, i just opened it up and that's the first thing i saw. Haven't gotten any contact from Gary yet, but it sounds like he'll help me out.

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Shit, I just added a case of these to my latest order, hope mine are ok. These are my go-to diaper but last month I only got dry 24 and this month I got a case of each. But now that dry 24 are goin up in price I'll be getting a case of m4 monthly so I really hope that theres no defects. Keep u guys posted

ClickyKeys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Shit, I just added a case of these to my latest order, hope mine are ok. These are my go-to diaper but last month I only got dry 24 and this month I got a case of each. But now that dry 24 are goin up in price I'll be getting a case of m4 monthly so I really hope that theres no defects. Keep u guys posted

I've been using Abean M4s as my 24/7 diaper for the last year and have never encountered any major issues with them. Only thing I've ever had was one pack where the tapes were slightly less sticky than I was normally used to them being. They have otherwise been perfect in the year that I've been using them 24/7 at about 2 cases per month.

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
I get 1-2 cases of m4 a month also, love them, hope the price doesn't go up much, btween that and this new defects we are hearing of, not a great combo, hope my next case turns out ok

ClickyKeys

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I get 1-2 cases of m4 a month also, love them, hope the price doesn't go up much, btween that and this new defects we are hearing of, not a great combo, hope my next case turns out ok

Have there been other defects going on besides just this one?

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Well no but the new one that the op brought up kinda freaks me out, cuz it looks like a major one. The only issues I've ran into was where a few of the tapes were too connected to the itself making it unusable, now this was only on 1 one tape on a few diapers here and there but stI'll usable. Issues like this and this new one (which hopefully isn't to widespread ) is why I keep a good stash of diapers at all times. With the prices going up I might take this next year and invest in cloth aio diapers, Inoted of gEttinger that 2nd case every month.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
UPDATE: Gary just got back to me, he's sending me another case!! i don't think he wants the old ones back but hopefully i'll have my stuff by this weekend...

XPMedical FTW!!

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Just got my diapers today and I opened one pack and took out an m4 and it was fine so I'm hoping the rest of the pack/case will be ok

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
UPDATE: 2nd case of M4s arrived and they're a ok! Gary hasn't sent me a reply about the bad M4s so i guess i'll keep em and make them doublers or something. Getting my stuff from XP from now on!

Status
Not open for further replies.