• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Here's a kid with his priorities straight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Amazing hahahah :p
Quite funny :) but CPS is making a big fuss about it :/

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The kids freaking 4 years old and CPS is making a big stink about it and I have no idea why. I swear some people are %&$#ing idiots.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
hahahaha omg. CPS is making a big deal over nothing. They're really stupid sometimes.

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
The kid wasn't being watched

Coulda been killed in the multi lane street

they should look into it

but the kid was safe

But coulda been in danger

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The kid wasn't being watched

Coulda been killed in the multi lane street

they should look into it

but the kid was safe

But coulda been in danger
All kids could be in danger at ANY time. It was dangerous to do what the child did but its not like the parents intentionally let him out. He even had to unlock his way out of his own house.

Anyways if you ever have kids tell me. I'll keep a 24/7 eye out for them and if they ever do anything that could hurt them I'll call CPS on you and you can have your kids taken away from you and have people calling you a bad parent when they don't even know the full story just like you are here.

Then you can tell us exactly how it feels to be held accountable for something you don't always have control over.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I think it's cute exept for CPS their bad.

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent
You're neglective if you don't lock up and restrain them, you're abusive if you do.
The CPS causes near as many problems as they solve.

Breaking and playing... will he get probation? :p

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Why wasn't the store locked? I think that's pretty funny....

Role
Other
I think that CPS should look into it, and then assuming there are no other incidents rule that "kids will be kids." On the other hand if this is the 10th time the kid was out wandering around, something is wrong.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
LOL, that made me laugh. I'm not going to comment on the CPS, maybe they know more then the article tells us. Don't judge unless you know all the facts, and you rarely do.

Status
Not open for further replies.