Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
It's called a whiz freedom. It's a reusable, funnel-like thing for girls to use to pee standing. It comes in handy for camping and just general use. I got one not too long ago and it works great! It's hydrophobic so it repels liquids and it's really easy to clean, it dries really fast too. It's really easy to use and a good alternative to dirty restrooms and squatting in the woods. Anyway, I just though I'd share this product with you guys. I got mind on ebay, but here's the link for their official website.
Welcome to whizaway.com - Home of the Whiz - Whiz Freedom

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Or you could, you know, wear diapers.

/darkfinn

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Well yeah but I mean when diapers aren't convenient or available this is a nice thing to have

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
So that's essentially a plastic penis? :tongueout:

Now I'll wait for the first girls to come into the guy's restroom to use the urinals! :D

Peachy

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I know, I'm primarily joking around.

But if I were female, and alone while camping... I would wear diapers. :p

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Thanks Kova...

I have seen a girl use one of these at a festival... unfortunately she didn't think to pull her panties aside... went right through them instead. I just had to laugh...

Isn't the whole point of this to keep your pants/panties from getting wet?

People coming up with all sorts of high tech sloppy crap when diapers have been around for years. Go figure.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think the point of it is really that sometimes your out in the middle of nowhere without a bathroom and you hate crouching to take a piss you could just use this. Once me, my older brother and his girlfriend (now wife) were going from Bend Oregon to Coos Bay Oregon which is a small but lengthy trip. Anyways at one point she just couldn't really bare to hold it and she like many guy's do just went out behind a tree/brush.

I know it had to suck for her since she couldn't really aim due to lack of a dick.

DLTodd42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I went to Wakarusa last year and all the women I saw squatting by the fences definitely could have used something like this. Or they could have just worn diapers instead.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
As soon as I saw the thread title, I thought, "it's gonna be a funnel". And sure enough.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Girls can learn to pee standing without any "aids". I knew one who could go through her fly without unbuttoning her jeans. Its about placing her fingers on the labia, spreading them like a V and pulling upwards slightly. Oh yea, and lots of practise in the shower till you get the hang of it. Name in the snow?

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've tried that before. It's a lot easier to just use something designed for that

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I used to do a lot of back country packing, and one of the girls had a device like that called a "lady J". It always got a lot of attention from the guys who for some reason really got off on the "girl peeing while standing" thing.

As for the diaper comments, they are not very convenient for hiking as they get a little heavy when wet. Take only pictures and leave only footprints.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
On rare occassions a couple girls have run into the boy's room ar school, especially after an assembly, to pee. The girl's bathroom is very crowded especially after an assembly is over and they have like 5 minutes or so to get back to class. They used the stalls and not the urinals. When they got caught all they got was after school "study" (detention). If I ran into the girl's room to pee I would cop a 3 day suspension and probably have to go to "sensitivity training".

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Girls can learn to pee standing without any "aids". I knew one who could go through her fly without unbuttoning her jeans. Its about placing her fingers on the labia, spreading them like a V and pulling upwards slightly. Oh yea, and lots of practise in the shower till you get the hang of it. Name in the snow?

I NEED to learn this!

Also, something similar is the feewee, or shewee. I want one. LOL

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I NEED to learn this!

Do a search "stand to pee" I found the sites I rember from way back when but my computer will not let me copy or paste anything.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
So today, I was out and I had to pee. i pulled my pajama pants down, and squatted, my friend made me laugh while i was peeing, and i peed all over my pants. i laughed for ages, and then i smelled bad.

i need a funnel

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I NEED to learn this!

Lol...I can see that going over well with your family when you take a shower 5 times a day, or each time you have to pee, so you can practice peeing standing up. :eek:

Maybe girls just aren't made for peeing standing up? :tongueout:

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.