Here we go again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokiyomi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, its have been more than a year and a half since I wore a diaper (Goodnites) and for the last 3/4 weeks whats is on my mind is the idea of wear them again, I'm not sure why, but I just cant ignore that idea, so today I did it, I just touch the button of amazon and bought a 34 box of goodnites and now I'm planning on how to hide them and use them, but this time I'm alone on this, last year I was dating a girl and I made her wear them on her periods, but now its only me, and Im a little nervous about all the thing but I'm sure its the right choice, the box its expected to arrive on friday and later that day I will hang out with a friend so it would be awesome to wear them again, for a long time and with the pressure of being caught by her xd:sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

Sorry if I made a lot of mistakes with my grammar, english is not my first language, hope u guys can understand it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Reactions: pokemonjesuzzz111111
For many, diaper wearing comes in cycles. You never know when the urge may come back. With so many different reasons people wear them, it's no surprise you find yourself craving them. For many DL's once you enjoy it, it never really goes completely away. Just enjoy it.

Tokiyomi,

You mentioned that English is not your native language. Are you Japanese (because your username appears to be Japanese)? I'm not, but have lived in Japan before and currently travel there frequently.

The desire to wear diapers has come and gone over the years. I've never fully understood what triggers the renewed desire but something happens and if I allow myself to start thinking about diapers I eventually find myself buying them.

If after the diapers are delivered, you use one and feel a need to throw the rest away (purge) don't do it (at least not right away). That is the Splurge & Purge trap that many of us have fallen into over the years.

The last time I felt like purging, I simply hid them out of sight. When the urge hit again, I didn't need to re-purchase the items.

Best of luck,

-Ieyasu

Tokiyomi said:
today I did it, I just touch the button of amazon and bought a 34 box of goodnites

So nice you ordered the Goodnites! I love so much them, and I remember you liked them too. Did you get the ones with the little owl?

ieyasu said:
Tokiyomi,

You mentioned that English is not your native language. Are you Japanese (because your username appears to be Japanese)? I'm not, but have lived in Japan before and currently travel there frequently.

The desire to wear diapers has come and gone over the years. I've never fully understood what triggers the renewed desire but something happens and if I allow myself to start thinking about diapers I eventually find myself buying them.

If after the diapers are delivered, you use one and feel a need to throw the rest away (purge) don't do it (at least not right away). That is the Splurge & Purge trap that many of us have fallen into over the years.

The last time I felt like purging, I simply hid them out of sight. When the urge hit again, I didn't need to re-purchase the items.

Best of luck,

-Ieyasu

I look like a japanese girl in my picture?

I just felt the same, I mean, a year ago I told myself that would be the last time I wore diapers and now here I am, just waiting forma them to arrive... Last time i just throw them after using the half of the case or something like that and I immedeately regret of that decision now im sure i will keep them until i ran out of them and maybe buy another box, depending on how i feel with them, and thanks for the good wishes 👧👧

- - - Updated - - -

Mickael75 said:
So nice you ordered the Goodnites! I love so much them, and I remember you liked them too. Did you get the ones with the little owl?

Yes, but my favorites are the old design with butterflies and flowers and the one with hearts and some weird lines and just doing a research i found that in Europe they have a cute design with stripes of diferents colors🐇🐇

Tokiyomi said:
Yes, but my favorites are the old design with butterflies and flowers and the one with hearts and some weird lines and just doing a research i found that in Europe they have a cute design with stripes of diferents colors����

I love the butterflies and flowers, but the owl is very cute too to me! And anyway, packages with the owl ones also contain some with butterflies, which are very nice (not as good as when there was one big butterfly on the front).
And yeah! As I am from France (but I am in the USA for the moment), I got those with the stripes of different colors. They do look nice, especially with the little bow printed on the front (would be so nice if it could be a real one!), but I may prefer the US version though.

Tokiyomi said:
Now its only me, and Im a little nervous about all the thing but I'm sure its the right choice, the box its expected to arrive on friday and later that day I will hang out with a friend so it would be awesome to wear them again, for a long time and with the pressure of being caught by her xd:sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

Sorry if I made a lot of mistakes with my grammar, english is not my first language, hope u guys can understand it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sounds like a Binge-Purgle cycle. Honestly the best thing would probably be to keep them even if out of sight after you wear one and feel like it was wrong because the temptation will eventually come up again and you'll want to buy/try some more again. Nothing too odd in the Binge-Purge cycle in this community but it is something you could probably benefit trying to come to terms with since I feel like an ongoing cycle only makes each consecutive binge a tad more overboard than the last.

As for your friend bit I would probably recommend wearing privately first to see if it's really something you want to get back into before trying to go out and about with your friend, that would be my opinion at the very least. Anyways I wish you luck with your diaper endeavors.

So did you manage to get your GoodNites in time?
I hope you enjoy wearing them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back