Here I am... shiny and new...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
... fresh from a shower!
My humor slays... sometimes only me, tho.
Following the sticky!
1) My personality is "Wierdo And Proud!" - tend to question everything around me and have seen the world thru a different set of lenses for as long as i can remember... sometimes lime green tinted, sometimes rose tinted, sometimes kaliedoscopic effect (my favorite!).
I did doxument & records review + fraud exam for a long time, then an old injury recently led to official disability so now i am looking for worthwhile projects, making friends @ local buddhist temple and bitching about the heat.
Will probably go back to school at some point (money must be figured) but NO idea for what... might simply pick a course that seems interesting and just go; thats what drop dates are for, ne?
2) i was in diapers until 9-10 yo at medical/psych and wanted into them again almost immediately. Hid away my interest thru school & recently re.discovered they are an Excellent trigger for deep sleep.
As to regression... i find the whole "adult/ big person" world a LOT too much sometimes and want to let it all Roll Away... maybe with some tears(?) - as to an age, dunno;still thinking about that as i knaw on my Nuk6 and clutch 5$ sock monkey... a tween or young teen maybe ? Kinda part of why i'm here.
3) other interests - music!
film @ animation (old, new, serialized, stand alone, all countries) / banned & suppressed projects / directors cuts & commentary / things requiring multiple views
reading @ speculative fiction / banned books! / alternative to bs history taught in schools / 1st person wierdness ("i am jack's prostate") / Clive Barker, Roger Zelazny...
mechanical things... cars, planes, trains, ships, dams, roadways, airports, telecommunication...
Music! - old, new, classical, hypnotic, "psychotic", etc, et al, ad nausem, presently listening to "The Pale Emperor", "Brandenberg Concertos" and "Tala Beat Science, Live at Sterns Grove" / bands would take into deep space: Talking Heads, Shriekback, MM, A3, Blue Oyster Cult, Les Friction...
Kites.
Tattoos.
Pyschotropic Explorations.
Political Evolution.
Personal Empowerment.
... other things...
4) why here ? - Know No One local, Ssso... Tips, Tricks and Traps... groovy mechanical things (see my interests)
But Most Importantly! - to not feel so alone in this "thing i like" and to hear about others who have made this journey to a strong place of greater certainty and better containment.
Peaxe!
dogboy777
(drops playskool mic)

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Dogboy777 and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction

Egor

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
... fresh from a shower!
My humor slays... sometimes only me, tho.
Following the sticky!
1) My personality is "Wierdo And Proud!" - tend to question everything around me and have seen the world thru a different set of lenses for as long as i can remember... sometimes lime green tinted, sometimes rose tinted, sometimes kaliedoscopic effect (my favorite!).
I did doxument & records review + fraud exam for a long time, then an old injury recently led to official disability so now i am looking for worthwhile projects, making friends @ local buddhist temple and bitching about the heat.
Will probably go back to school at some point (money must be figured) but NO idea for what... might simply pick a course that seems interesting and just go; thats what drop dates are for, ne?
2) i was in diapers until 9-10 yo at medical/psych and wanted into them again almost immediately. Hid away my interest thru school & recently re.discovered they are an Excellent trigger for deep sleep.
As to regression... i find the whole "adult/ big person" world a LOT too much sometimes and want to let it all Roll Away... maybe with some tears(?) - as to an age, dunno;still thinking about that as i knaw on my Nuk6 and clutch 5$ sock monkey... a tween or young teen maybe ? Kinda part of why i'm here.
3) other interests - music!
film @ animation (old, new, serialized, stand alone, all countries) / banned & suppressed projects / directors cuts & commentary / things requiring multiple views
reading @ speculative fiction / banned books! / alternative to bs history taught in schools / 1st person wierdness ("i am jack's prostate") / Clive Barker, Roger Zelazny...
mechanical things... cars, planes, trains, ships, dams, roadways, airports, telecommunication...
Music! - old, new, classical, hypnotic, "psychotic", etc, et al, ad nausem, presently listening to "The Pale Emperor", "Brandenberg Concertos" and "Tala Beat Science, Live at Sterns Grove" / bands would take into deep space: Talking Heads, Shriekback, MM, A3, Blue Oyster Cult, Les Friction...
Kites.
Tattoos.
Pyschotropic Explorations.
Political Evolution.
Personal Empowerment.
... other things...
4) why here ? - Know No One local, Ssso... Tips, Tricks and Traps... groovy mechanical things (see my interests)
But Most Importantly! - to not feel so alone in this "thing i like" and to hear about others who have made this journey to a strong place of greater certainty and better containment.
Peaxe!.
dogboy777
(drops playskool mic)

Hi and welcome from another dogboy. That's a great introduction. I like your musical tastes. I'm very eclectic as well as I'm a professional musician. I hope to hear your opinions on the various threads. It should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.