• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Here at last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hello everybody, my joining ADISC has been a long time coming but now I’ve finally bitten the bullet and done it!

I’m a switch who on the one hand enjoys being made to wear nappies, but on the other has a strong dominant streak across a wide kink spectrum, not just on the ABDL side of things.
Unfortunately the two sides don’t usually agree with each other which leads to a lot of confusion, so I’m here seeking some wisdom from people who’ve been doing this longer than I have. I’ve also got a fair amount to share myself, particularly when it comes to managing an ABDL side while a student or living at home.

99.9% of the time you’ll find me noticeably un-diapered – partly because the stage I’m at in life doesn’t allow it and partly because there’s so much else to do! Living in the UK there’s always something interesting a short drive away and I love exploring; I’ve also got a strong artistic side with drawing and music, I’ve played guitar for years and have an ever-expanding collection of music (some newer additions including Primal Scream, Tame Impala, Pulp, The Cure and New Order).
I hope you enjoy my company and that I can get a few answers, I’m quite thoughtful in debates so hopefully there’s something I can bring to the discussion!

Hello teasel and welcome to the group.

Egor

Welcome Teasel! Glad to have you. Discuss away! You will get your answers here. No doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back