Here Are The Rules Of The Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevLegna

Contributor
Role
I'm here to watch over my friends, i don't wear diapers or do that stuff but I'm honestly okay with y'all doing it, especially considering I find it somewhat cute.

Just keep collars and diapers away from my neck and ass.

And Don't try thinking you can switch em, cause there is NO way I'm waking up with a diaper on my head and a collar somewhere where it DOESN'T belong. :pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Uh...Ok...Welcome to the site...No one's going to force you to do anything though

G

gamebaby

welcom to the site but i wodent think you would be here just to wach over him.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I was trying to figure out that pizza icon, troo. WTH?! lol Well, welcome, whomever you are, whatever your purpose.

RevLegna

Contributor
Role
welcom to the site but i wodent think you would be here just to wach over him.
wellllllllllllllll, i am, actually a couple people >.>

What does pizza have to do with fur's? :confused:

Im a fur, he's a fur
thus, pizzas............okay, im done >.>;;

nah, but seriously though, im open minded, i dont care what people do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Welcome, hope you have fun here.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
....there is NO way I'm waking up with a diaper on my head and a collar somewhere where it DOESN'T belong....
A warm Welcome to you!:) Thanks for the intro. Definitely not your run-of-the-mill intro, that's for sure. :wink:

How's about waking up in a crib or pram? That could be fun for you. And you don't need a diaper or collar either. :D

~Pramrider

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
>.>
*puts away the diapers and collars* :innocent:
...What? XD

Either way, welcome to the forum. I hope you have a great time here and make a lot of new friends.

Also, if you have any questions, just ask. We won't bite!

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Well, hiya, you already know me though. =p

Uhhh, have fun? Lets go with that.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Nice to meet you. Well I have to say people on here are not pushie. I know very little about Furs, other then this little that is said here, though it would be nice to have an outsiders POV now and then. I started out as a person looking from the outside and a large ? over my head, and everyone here was very nice about my lack of knowlage.

E

Error404

There's a game?! *Rushes in.* Someone said game. I wanna play!

...Oh. =/

Hi there. Don't worry about it, you're just doing the same thing I did when I hung out in a feminization hypnosis channel, although I was using it more as study material and meeting some really gentle guys. Was good fun.

Hope you enjoy it here, we're all here for you if you DO decide you wanna try anything.

RevLegna

Contributor
Role
There's a game?! *Rushes in.* Someone said game. I wanna play!

...Oh. =/

Hi there. Don't worry about it, you're just doing the same thing I did when I hung out in a feminization hypnosis channel, although I was using it more as study material and meeting some really gentle guys. Was good fun.

Hope you enjoy it here, we're all here for you if you DO decide you wanna try anything.
lol, really, appreciate it man, but.....I think I'm just going to watch over my friends~

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
*ka girls you*

Never said we couldn't magically switch your sex :p

Status
Not open for further replies.