Helping my little

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Carer
Hi everyone

I have a little that stays with me for long weekends and we help each other to regress.

all that is good apart from the bedroom. we like to snuggle with each other and give back rubs I sure you all get the idea.

however, I am Asexual and my Little is Biy.

so, it come to him wonting to make stickies in his diaper in bed. this start with him rubbing himself on to me. to which I ask his if he won’t help making stickies and letting him know he is too Little to do it by himself.

So, I help him how ever because I am Asexual there is always something missing or I don’t go to slow or something. and he ends up always finishing by himself.

How can I help my Little reach his climax in a way that is going to be fulfilling to him? because at the moment I know it frustrating

thanks

Siysiy

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
It's particular to the person and some might need to finish themselves even if they were doing masturbation play with someone who was sexually attracted. Talking/teasing might help or it could be a distraction. A vibrating wand could be good as well. Most likely, you just need a bit more insight into what turns his crank individually.

itsmebabypat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
You should each write down what turns you on and what each of you would like to explore. Sex toys are always good and you both can look online and choose together.