Not open for further replies.

Geckobaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Need help finding snap diaper cover and pacifier on Amazon I don't have a credit card and will use Amazon gift card please help

Well i dont know that much about amazon but is'nt it posible to look up by typing it in like on google, or are you looking for recomendations?

Yes a recommendation would help need some that sells both items and is trustworthy

Well again I don't know alot about amazon but if they sell baby pants products althought I havent tryed their pacifiers and not entirely sure they sell snap diaper covers.

Sorry I could'nt be more helpfull but thats all I know on the subject.

I forgot to mention it has to be silicon as I am highly allergic to rubber/later

I really don't see what the problem is, here. go on Amazon, search for Adult Diaper. Scroll through until something with an image/description matches what you're looking for. Look at the star rating, read a couple reviews. If you like what you see, buy it.

Babypantz, a maker of popular ABDL onesies has an Amazon Storefront (Amazon's Third-Party seller "marketplace"), which sells Nuk5 and 6 pacifiers and a variety of diaper covers, many of which have snaps.

You clearly already know how to fish. So why are you asking us to throw fish into your boat?

I have never used Amazon and wanted help thank you I will try that

Geckobaby said:
Need help finding snap diaper cover and pacifier on Amazon I don't have a credit card and will use Amazon gift card please help

Dont worry a amazon gift card will work if you dont have a bank card or credit card all you have to do is load the gift card and go to amazon.com and go to redeem gift card and once you have redeemed the card it can be reloaded so you can use it again here is a link from amazon http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Pants-Cl..._UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=1G6AE8VAFXXXCHNBNXC2

Geckobaby said:
I have never used Amazon and wanted help thank you I will try that

I buy pretty much all of my non-food commodities from Amazon. Prime membership is where it's AT!

Whatever you're thinking will go wrong or whatever, with this particular transaction, you're likely overthinking it. You can goto the grocery store and buy an Amazon giftcard with cash/debit/credit card/bitcoins, if accepted, and load the card's value (via the code on the back) to your account. Go shop for the stuff you want, and the balance will automatically be applied to your total.

Another way to do this is to goto somewhere like GiftCardGranny(dot com) and look for Amazon cards there. There's a small savings associated witth buying them this way, and also gets you closer to your total transaction amount since you probably won't buy stuff totalling (with tax and shipping), a round number like, $25 or $50. Most of the cards there are odd amounts, like $28.52 (which you can buy for $18 or whatever).

A feature you might like to use is the "Ask the Seller a Question", (or see if your question about the item has already been asked!) since you have some specific material needs. If it doesn't say so in the item description, ask the seller if the product is made with natural rubber or latex, or is some other material, like PVC (Most common for plastic pants/diaper covers).

I'm not worried about it trisy I just wanted to know a good company and how it worked I know where to buy the cards so thank you for your help its appreciated

You can buy amazon gift cards on the amazon.com website all you have to do is click on gift cards at the top of the screen and cscrool down tothe bottom of the page and click on the number 2 and then select the amazon gift card to load it so you can spend it or you can always go to wal mart amazon gift cards

dragon123 said:
You can buy amazon gift cards on the at amazon.com all you have to do is click on gift cards at the top of the screen and cscrool down tothe bottom of the page and click on the number 2 and then select the amazon gift card to load it so you can spend it or you can always go to wal mart amazon gift cards

OP says he doesn't have a credit card. How do you buy a giftcard online without a form of electronic payment?

oops there is always walmart

Have ether of you heard of all together enterprises they sell through Sears

Geckobaby said:
Have ether of you heard of all together enterprises they sell through Sears

Not until you mentioned it so I lookedit it up and all I can say is wow because they have just about everything you could possibly want in my opinon

all together has been around for awhile. You can buy their stuff through the Sears catalog? Huh. Cool, I guess.

Found all together enterprises products cheaper on Amazon

Your looking for 6 or 7 mill thickness on plastic pants they last longer.
Gary heard good things.
I would not recommend snap on plastic pants they tend to leak .
Pull on better heard good things pul poly laminate covers the let air in but hold back wetness not as sweaty as plastic type.

- - - Updated - - -

Geckobaby said:
The gary has good reviews pul one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back