• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

help? >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AshleyEskimo

on my profile, I clicked on the little up-pointing arrows (they look like christmas trees) by the 'Recent Visitors' box thing, and I dunno how to make it come back. x.x
I just wanted to see what would happen
and it's like, gone forever now D:

does anybody know how I fix it?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
on my profile, I clicked on the little up-pointing arrows (they look like christmas trees) by the 'Recent Visitors' box thing, and I dunno how to make it come back. x.x
I just wanted to see what would happen
and it's like, gone forever now D:

does anybody know how I fix it?
They should be down arrows now...Just click those...

A

AshleyEskimo

they're nottttt x.x
is it maybe different on Firefox?

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Are you using the dark theme? I just tested it, and the up arrow images don't appear to exist on the dark theme, but are fine on the normal one.

A

AshleyEskimo

Are you using the dark theme? I just tested it, and the up arrow images don't appear to exist on the dark theme, but are fine on the normal one.
ahh that's it x.x
thank you ;p

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That's probably why then...I'm using the default

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Delete cookies. That'll reset it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.