Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emomessiah

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just woke up to find that i had wet the bed!!
How can i clean up without my mum finding out? I haven't wet the bed since i was four, whats happening?

babymikey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Other
hey just go to the kitchen and get a cup of water and "accidently dump water on urself while sitting on the bed

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Do you have a change of sheets? If so, try and change them... and as soon as you can, wash the wet ones. If it keeps happening, you should probably see a doctor. In any case, if possible...wear a diaper to bed for a bit. So you don't have to worry about sheets.

Lone_Wolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Get a towel and clean it up and change the sheets, or Head For the Hills

emomessiah

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Do you have a change of sheets? If so, try and change them... and as soon as you can, wash the wet ones. If it keeps happening, you should probably see a doctor. In any case, if possible...wear a diaper to bed for a bit. So you don't have to worry about sheets.
I can change the sheets but the mattress will still reek of piss. Diapers are out of the question sadly. :'(

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I can change the sheets but the mattress will still reek of piss. Diapers are out of the question sadly. :'(
Ooh. I don't know how it would work on a mattress, but Febreze or a fabric cleaner might get it out...

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
*shakes head* Not since I was six. I'm just going by what I would do. ^^;

Role
Other
Rep+ for Akira. *cuddles*
Ok Here Is What You Do

-Take The Sheets And Put Them In Your Closet (If Your Parents Are Awake)
-Then Take The Mattress and put some Stain Remover on it (Resolve) and scrub it in there good, then take your cologne or fragrent spray (or a air freshiner) and spray it on your mattress and all over your room and closet
-When Parents are gone or sleeping, then wash the sheets.

(If Parents were sleeping when you woke, then put it in the wash while you do the mattress.)

Hope It Helps,
Mr.Macro

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Just wash the sheets whenever you find time and take the mattress outside to air out and maybe try to scrub the stain with laundry detergent or stain remover if you have any.
Of course your parents may be wonder what you're doing, so use the good ole excuse "Too much beer / other alcoholic substance last night", which should work fine for people your age :tongueout: Of course they may be rather pissed off (pardon the fun) about the alcohol consumption, but will probably forget about the wet bed.
At any rate, if you continue to wet the bed for no reason, it's time to see a doc about that!

Peachy

F

FullMetal

I just woke up to find that i had wet the bed!!
How can i clean up without my mum finding out? I haven't wet the bed since i was four, whats happening?
How bad would it be to tell your mom you just had a one time accident...?

Anyway. I would first douse the mattress with water and some laundry detergent. Then wait until it drys enough to put another sheet on it. Cover it up with a blanket and what ever and then sleep on the couch and tell your parents you fell asleep watching TV. Then, when the bed is dry the next day, I would get some bleach to turn that yellow...into not yellow.

If it continues, tell your parents, please.

FullMetal

emomessiah

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It would be impossible to tell my mum. She's a psychopathic super bitch and would tell all my friends, family etc...

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Yeah, I've been there myself..

What to do:

Remove the sheets, and put them somewhere where they won't easily be seen. I don't suggest the closet, because if it reeks that bad, then it will make the whole closet smell..

Scrub your mattress as good as you can, then flip it over, and put new sheets on it.

Wash wet sheets at your convienence.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Uhhh... Are you sure it's not a wet dream or something? Because I'm pretty sure it would be impossible to wet the bed if you didn't since you were four...

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
It would be impossible to tell my mum. She's a psychopathic super bitch and would tell all my friends, family etc...
Some people can be really insensitive! "Mom, I had a bedwetting accident last night. It's really embarrassing" - "Wow...I call the newspaper so all people in the city can find out". :sad:
Whatever happened to discretion? I'm sure it won't shed a good light on her either for spreading people's personal secrets!
Either way, go with one of the keeping-it-a-secret options people have mentioned!

Peachy

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Some people can be really insensitive! "Mom, I had a bedwetting accident last night. It's really embarrassing" - "Wow...I call the newspaper so all people in the city can find out". :sad:
Whatever happened to discretion? I'm sure it won't shed a good light on her either for spreading people's personal secrets!
Either way, go with one of the keeping-it-a-secret options people have mentioned!

Peachy
Do parents who don't mind this kind of stuff actually exist, or are my parents too close-minded? Cuz I really can't imagine having parents who wouldn't mind that. Mine probably wouldn't tell anyone (not sure though) but they would certainly freak out and blame it on the computer or something.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Oh yes, they exist DarkSunDS.

My best advice would be to clean the mattress, then flip it. If you continue bedwetting, I reccomend you seek Medical attention. Bedwetting can be caused by certain diseases, some of which can lead to permanent damage to your body. As for the sheets, try and clean them discreetly, like when your parents are at work or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.