• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Help?

Girlforaday

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Ok so I'm a guy and I have this kink I dont know to much about it but I like dressing up as a baby sometimes like a girl and sometimes as both I do not like guys I am very much into girls I am with an amazing girl right now have been for about a year and a half I've been doing all of this in secret I'm scared of I tell her she will get freaked out by it and leave but I dont know if I can keep it a secret when we live together which might happen soon what do I do?

Hello Girlforaday and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction question.

First off you have come to the right site.

My biggest suggestion is to do what I did 6 yrs ago and read through the AB/Little and diaper talk threads. Read through until you see a clear pattern of repeat discussions. I found it to be about 300 threads.

From that you will gain an understanding and be able to ask specific questions if need be.

Once you gain understanding and self acceptance then it would be the time to consider to talk to your SO.

Besides that would you tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

As in all together or just in this aria of my clothing choice so to speak?

That would be up to you.

I remember when I told my wife and it was very stressful, but thank god she understood. So you will have to go with your felling's as to tell here only a part or go for the whole subject.

I would suggest waiting on this until you have gained full understanding.

I'm talking about you wanting me to tell you more about myself I'm sorry I've just never done this my heart is pounding I've been doing this for a while and it's just so intense rn I needed to talk about it I have no one to talk to about it

I am sorry. I did not mean to over whelm you.

Welcome to the group.

You are fine you didnt overwhelm me I'm very open just confused on your question I guess

Sweetie welcome. I would wait to tell. There is no rush to ruin a good thing. You never know how people will handle certain situations. I know it's like an itch that won't stop and you want to tell her and come clean.. Like I said you never know how she will react. I told my husband once over thirty years ago. and I had a very long and boring marriage. I am widowed now and still refuse to tell anyone. To be honest I started out at twelve years old and never even told my parents. It is my secret and what they don't know won't hurt them. Life is too short. Enjoy yourself to the max. Welcome again and just think about it.

Evahasgone2 said:
Sweetie welcome. I would wait to tell. There is no rush to ruin a good thing. You never know how people will handle certain situations. I know it's like an itch that won't stop and you want to tell her and come clean.. Like I said you never know how she will react. I told my husband once over thirty years ago. and I had a very long and boring marriage. I am widowed now and still refuse to tell anyone. To be honest I started out at twelve years old and never even told my parents. It is my secret and what they don't know won't hurt them. Life is too short. Enjoy yourself to the max. Welcome again and just think about it.
But like is it just you like to wear diapers and stuff or are you a little cuz wouldn't it be nice to have someone take care of you?

Hi girlforaday,
at some point most have us have had to tell a loved one or girl/boyfriend either about our fixation with nappies or like some of us have to wear due to incontinence. Your situation is slightly different as you also identify as a baby girl. I don't know if that includes being a sissy or not. However, if you want the relationship to work you are going to have to tell your girlfriend before she discovers it.

whilst I'm no expert I think the best way to go about it is as follows:-

First, pick a day that neither of you is working/studying.

Second, If needed write down what you want to say (sometimes due to embarrassment you can dry up).

Third, stay calm, whatever reaction you get.

Fourth, explain as clearly and as carefully as you can why you are attracted to this lifestyle, re-assure her that it isn't something she has or hasn't done and that despite the feelings you have you still love her and want to be with her. Depending on what your expectations are you can tell her that it doesn't need to involve her at all and that if she prefers you can set ground rules about when you can wear. Also, reassure her that this has NOTHING to do with children, unfortunately, this is still a common misconception.

you may end up sleeping in the spare bedroom or she may have further questions. whatever be honest. She will either accept you as you are or not, there is nothing you can do to change that. But I guarantee that if she finds out by accident she will not be happy and may well leave.

PCBaby said:
Hi girlforaday,
at some point most have us have had to tell a loved one or girl/boyfriend either about our fixation with nappies or like some of us have to wear due to incontinence. Your situation is slightly different as you also identify as a baby girl. I don't know if that includes being a sissy or not. However, if you want the relationship to work you are going to have to tell your girlfriend before she discovers it.

whilst I'm no expert I think the best way to go about it is as follows:-

First, pick a day that neither of you is working/studying.

Second, If needed write down what you want to say (sometimes due to embarrassment you can dry up).

Third, stay calm, whatever reaction you get.

Fourth, explain as clearly and as carefully as you can why you are attracted to this lifestyle, re-assure her that it isn't something she has or hasn't done and that despite the feelings you have you still love her and want to be with her. Depending on what your expectations are you can tell her that it doesn't need to involve her at all and that if she prefers you can set ground rules about when you can wear. Also, reassure her that this has NOTHING to do with children, unfortunately, this is still a common misconception.

you may end up sleeping in the spare bedroom or she may have further questions. whatever be honest. She will either accept you as you are or not, there is nothing you can do to change that. But I guarantee that if she finds out by accident she will not be happy and may well leave.
Thank you so much for your advice

Girlforaday said:
But like is it just you like to wear diapers and stuff or are you a little cuz wouldn't it be nice to have someone take care of you?
To be honest sweetie no. I do not want anyone to take care of me. I have been taking care of myself since I was very young. I repeat I am a Diaper Lover not AB...

Reactions: Girlforaday
Evahasgone2 said:
To be honest sweetie no. I do not want anyone to take care of me. I have been taking care of myself since I was very young. I repeat I am a Diaper Lover not AB...
Thank you

Hello Girl,
Welcome to the group.

Back