Help with diaper brands

JustAFloof

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Alright, so I'm still relatively new to the diaper stuff and I could use some advice on what diapers to chose.

First of all, my experience with diapers: I have only bought a bad quality supermarket diapers that were enough to get an initial feeling of diapers, but it didn't feel like enough, I felt like the diapers weren't thick enough and the waist was pretty low. I also didn't felt confident enough to use them, so I decided to try pouring a bit of warm water in them to feel the experience of a wet diaper... but it leaked 😨. So I obviosly didn't trust them enough to actually use them and I simply wore them as underwear.

Lately I've been looking at different ABDL brands and their products and I've notice that I tend to visually prefer the ones that have a high waist, usually at the height of the bellybutton or more (perhaps because the ones I tried were really low waist and I didn't like it). I also like them to be thick so I can feel them better.

So... What brands have thick diapers with relatively high waist?

well if you want good quality go with
Crinklz
LFB littleforbig
Rearz
ABU
Dry 24/7
Mollycare
Northshore

Reactions: Jonnythepony and Ereid2k19
littledreamers333 said:
well if you want good quality go with
Crinklz
LFB littleforbig
Rearz
ABU
Dry 24/7
Mollycare
Northshore
Oh, thanks, I didn't know some of those brands. But which ones would you recommend if I'm looking for thick diapers with high waist?

idk maybe google and find out

JustAFloof said:
Oh, thanks, I didn't know some of those brands. But which ones would you recommend if I'm looking for thick diapers with high waist?
Definitively Rearz for dry thickness, ABU is ok too. Plus it also depends on what size you'll need, example being im just a little too big for size Medium and just enough for Larges so they have a pretty high waist which I love.

I'd very much recommend doing some sampling, find what works for you and what you like.
NorthShore also does samples of their own brand if requested, Megamax and Supremes(now in colors too) are worth trying.

what are your body dimensions?

Mega-Max diapers from North Shore come up higher on my tummy and back then any of the other diapers I'm in. Plus, they look more babyish since they don't have wetness indicator lines or size logos all over them.

pampers4U said:
what are your body dimensions?
I don't know my waist circumference and right now I don't have the tools to measure it. But my other dimensions are height: 183cm, weight: ~72kg and BMI: ~21.5 (not sure if those mesures help with anything)

Babyboyzen said:
Mega-Max diapers from North Shore come up higher on my tummy and back then any of the other diapers I'm in. Plus, they look more babyish since they don't have wetness indicator lines or size logos all over them.
I took a look at them and they are really nice, I will add them at my list of interesting diapers. Although I found out that, at least in Amazon, Mega-Max diapers from North Shore aren't shipped to Spain :/

Back