littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
has anyone tried these diapers and tell me how they are as I am thinking of getting a pack

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200329-081306_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200329-081306_Samsung Internet.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 37
never worn, but compaired to better drys, and plastic shell, may be worth a look, with a 1 gal capacity

I've tried a sample of one, it was up there with the high qualty/high absorption diapers, definitely recommend trying them!

Reactions: onecho and littledreamers333
ok thankyou

They are great. Very smooth plastic, thick and absorbent.

I bought a pack a couple years ago before the prices increased to match abdl diapers. They are probably the best diaper I have worn. Not as cute as abdl diapers but they hold a lot. They also actually hold them. There are decently think, but I wore them at a conference were two other people from my direct work attended and I didn't have any problems with people noticing.

Some of the reviews liken them to Comfycare (probably the first of the high quality abdl/inco asian dispies that have become popular 🤔) and while they are very similar, they do seem to have a greater bias, when fitted, towards the rear.
They're not as crinkly as ye olde Comfycare ( nor Rearz products).
Definitely worth buying.

Just to add that I bought the Large size, to fit on my 13-14yo sized frame. Wearing a onesie/bodyvest would be an idea to hold the strain of the weight when wet.

Last edited:
I LOVE these and find them great for the price. Available through all ABDL, incontinence and Walmart (online) stores. I find them perfect for my overnight bedwetting needs.

now are the forsite am pm are these crinkly do they make much noise?

They run a bit on the small side so keep that in mind for sizing. They are great diapers for the price. You may find them cheaper at AgeComfort vs Amazon. I believe the Fabsense is the same diaper, just with a print but I haven't tried them yet.

littledreamers333 said:
now are the forsite am pm are these crinkly do they make much noise?
The AM/Pm are plastic all over and do make noise for sure, quieter with underwear and jeans but much like Rearz INspire they do make a lot of noise in quiet places.

Reactions: Mommysdiaperboy
so if I wear boxer over the diaper will it reduce the noise?

littledreamers333 said:
so if I wear boxer over the diaper will it reduce the noise?
Yes I’ve found it really helps make it quieter and also holds it in place after a few wets as well.

Reactions: littledreamers333
Back