Help please

littledreamers333

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
has anyone tried these diapers and tell me how they are as I am thinking of getting a pack

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200329-081306_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200329-081306_Samsung Internet.jpg
    485.9 KB · Views: 37

jspoter

playfull as a kit
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
never worn, but compaired to better drys, and plastic shell, may be worth a look, with a 1 gal capacity

WanderingToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I bought a pack a couple years ago before the prices increased to match abdl diapers. They are probably the best diaper I have worn. Not as cute as abdl diapers but they hold a lot. They also actually hold them. There are decently think, but I wore them at a conference were two other people from my direct work attended and I didn't have any problems with people noticing.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Some of the reviews liken them to Comfycare (probably the first of the high quality abdl/inco asian dispies that have become popular 🤔) and while they are very similar, they do seem to have a greater bias, when fitted, towards the rear.
They're not as crinkly as ye olde Comfycare ( nor Rearz products).
Definitely worth buying.

Just to add that I bought the Large size, to fit on my 13-14yo sized frame. Wearing a onesie/bodyvest would be an idea to hold the strain of the weight when wet.

Last edited:

surprise35

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
I LOVE these and find them great for the price. Available through all ABDL, incontinence and Walmart (online) stores. I find them perfect for my overnight bedwetting needs.

totters

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
They run a bit on the small side so keep that in mind for sizing. They are great diapers for the price. You may find them cheaper at AgeComfort vs Amazon. I believe the Fabsense is the same diaper, just with a print but I haven't tried them yet.