Status
Not open for further replies.

AnxiousKitty

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Hi! I’m posting here because I’ve been under quite a bit of distress about my little/abdl interests. Posting this here is also stressful for a number of reasons, but I could really use some advice.
Forgive me if this is wordy.

So to summarize my story, I have been a furry artist with a decently sized following for a while now. My friends and audience are generally mainstream furries. Although I am following a couple sfw littlefur artists, I have no plan on bringing remotely sexual topics to my platform.

I have a wonderful partner who is more than accepting of this weird fetish of mine. I can trust him fully which is an amazing feeling, and I know that no matter what happens I have him to talk to. I also have two other online friends that share interest in littlefur type stuff, but other than that, I have two close friends who are VERY anti babyfur.

Basically, an old friend that had some beef with me tried spreading word that I am a p”dophile (I can reassure you, I am NOT. The thought makes me ill) because I am friends with a littlefur artist and have liked one or two strictly clean pictures of animals in diapers.

My two very anti ageplay friends wanted to talk about this, although they are close friends they also consider these kinds of things p”dophilic. Every time they ask about it, I panic and change the subject. I don’t want to be dishonest with my friends, but I’m horrified of what will happen if they somehow find out I’m not just indifferent to this stuff, but that I indulge in it.

Worse than my two friends finding out, my biggest nightmare is it being public knowledge on my furry account. I have friends from school and work that know of my account, I don’t know what I’d if that was somehow leaked. I could lose a lot of friends, or they’d think there was something wrong with me at the very least.

Okay, I think I’ve rambled long enough, haha. My question is, should I do something to fix these worries? Should I remove any trace of littlefur interests from my account? Should I feel free to express what makes me happy if it’s not hurting anyone? Should I be honest to my friends?

I know this is a very vague long forum post, but I guess I’m just feeling insecure about liking ABDL stuff. I’m scared out of my skull about people calling me a p”dophile, and I’m just full of guilt even when I’m trying to enjoy ABDL activities in a very private way. I want to be free of this guilt, but I don’t want this wacky fetish to be something that changes people’s view of me.

Thank you so much to anyone that may read this, any support or advice would be wonderful.

Right or wrong,I think you should not put anything out there that you are not comfortable explaining. I don't think that it should be default to give into anxiety about judgement but on the other hand exposing yourself to co workers who are not otherwise in tune to your proclivities could be awkward at a minimum.

Even though this site is anonymous, I waited to join because until recently I worked somewhere where the not uncommon misinterpretation of ABDL might well have cost me my job. I didn't want any risk. That's me. You have to decide the risk level you are comfortable with. You may also want a strategy for broaching the conversation without fully exposing yourself.
These "friends" of yours... are they ?
I was under the impression that babyfurs were a fairly large segment of the furry set. Have you sought advice from that community specifically or would that be a reveal as well ?

Last edited:
Reactions: skunk053
BL75 said:
Right or wrong,I think you should not put anything out there that you are not comfortable explaining. I don't think that it should be default to give into anxiety about judgement but on the other hand exposing yourself to co workers who are not otherwise in tune to your proclivities could be awkward at a minimum.

Even though this site is anonymous, I waited to join because until recently I worked somewhere where the not uncommon misinterpretation of ABDL might well have cost me my job. I didn't want any risk. That's me. You have to decide the risk level you are comfortable with. You may also want a strategy for broaching the conversation without fully exposing yourself.
These "friends" of yours... are they ?

That is an extremely good point. I may consider making a private side account where I don’t have to be as nervous when it comes to my interests that are a bit more embarrassing. My coworkers are actually pretty chill people, I don’t think they dig through my account or anything, although they tease me about it occasionally. I’d mostly be worried if there was some huge “callout scandal“ that was linked to my account.

I think these friends of mine should be my friends..? It’s a little tricky because I befriended them back on Tumblr, the kingdom of black and white ideology, especially when it comes to ageplay. That’s a big fat no-no. I’ve known these two people for over a year, we’ve even had a whole conversation about our weird kinks (although I left some things out), we have a good relationship built. It is possible that they’d want to cut ties with me and maybe even antagonize me if I told them I even dared associate with the ageplay community. If they found out I enjoy wearing diapers it may as well be a death sentence.

Basically it just feels like a waiting game. Should I rip the bandaid off and tell them the truth, or should I just cross my fingers that we never have to discuss that topic again? I’d like to think they’d be accepting, but the tone they say the word babyfur in is dripping with disgust.

Anyway, thank you so much for your reply and input. It’s good to hear from another cautious person, I’m often surprised with how very open some people are about being into ABDL, it feels rare to be quiet about it.

You just have to choose your battles. I've revealed to the wrong people in the past yet, a lot of my irl friends and exes know and could not care less.
If your AB or babyfur/diaperfur side is something you wish to embrace more fully and a few particular people are hiding back from your enjoyment of that, I think it is time to reevaluate those relationships. Is the cost worth it to you and are there new relationships to be formed with those who would embrace you that you are missing out on ? Are there markets and avenues of expression that you are excluding yourself from as an artist because you are placating to others?

BL75 said:
I was under the impression that babyfurs were a fairly large segment of the furry set. Have you sought advice from that community specifically or would that be a reveal as well ?

Whoops, didn’t see this part!

On the contrary, the majority of mainstream furries seem to either pretend babyfurs don’t exist, or they downright hate them. The friends I spoke about also are a part of the furry community, as well as the person who tried spreading rumors about me. The furry community is honestly pretty huge and has varying opinions on the subject, hence why I’m nervous about any hint of abdl-like content being seen on my account.

AnxiousKitty said:
Whoops, didn’t see this part!

On the contrary, the majority of mainstream furries seem to either pretend babyfurs don’t exist, or they downright hate them. The friends I spoke about also are a part of the furry community, as well as the person who tried spreading rumors about me. The furry community is honestly pretty huge and has varying opinions on the subject, hence why I’m nervous about any hint of abdl-like content being seen on my account.
Ironic, the main reason I know of furries is from searching for abdl images over the years and babyfur images coming up.." hmm what's that all about ?". Also because there is a furry Artist on deviant art that uses my irl Moniker, there are only two with that name on the planet as far as I am aware.

I think having parts of our life's separate from each other is good because like you said your friends don't approve. I am not sure how public your art page is but if it is something like Tumblr than it might be best to not post art that you would show most people or if it got out that you made them it would maybe be embarrassing but hopefully cause no damage to your relationships.

I believe it can be good to express yourself but it is up to you to determine what level of an amenity you want or need.

One thing you can do if you want to make another private account that is kind of public is make a new email address use that to make a new account on whatever your art website is. If you have a signature you can just change it to something else.

AnxiousKitty said:
Hi! I’m posting here because I’ve been under quite a bit of distress about my little/abdl interests. Posting this here is also stressful for a number of reasons, but I could really use some advice.
Forgive me if this is wordy.

So to summarize my story, I have been a furry artist with a decently sized following for a while now. My friends and audience are generally mainstream furries. Although I am following a couple sfw littlefur artists, I have no plan on bringing remotely sexual topics to my platform.

I have a wonderful partner who is more than accepting of this weird fetish of mine. I can trust him fully which is an amazing feeling, and I know that no matter what happens I have him to talk to. I also have two other online friends that share interest in littlefur type stuff, but other than that, I have two close friends who are VERY anti babyfur.

Basically, an old friend that had some beef with me tried spreading word that I am a p”dophile (I can reassure you, I am NOT. The thought makes me ill) because I am friends with a littlefur artist and have liked one or two strictly clean pictures of animals in diapers.

My two very anti ageplay friends wanted to talk about this, although they are close friends they also consider these kinds of things p”dophilic. Every time they ask about it, I panic and change the subject. I don’t want to be dishonest with my friends, but I’m horrified of what will happen if they somehow find out I’m not just indifferent to this stuff, but that I indulge in it.

Worse than my two friends finding out, my biggest nightmare is it being public knowledge on my furry account. I have friends from school and work that know of my account, I don’t know what I’d if that was somehow leaked. I could lose a lot of friends, or they’d think there was something wrong with me at the very least.

Okay, I think I’ve rambled long enough, haha. My question is, should I do something to fix these worries? Should I remove any trace of littlefur interests from my account? Should I feel free to express what makes me happy if it’s not hurting anyone? Should I be honest to my friends?

I know this is a very vague long forum post, but I guess I’m just feeling insecure about liking ABDL stuff. I’m scared out of my skull about people calling me a p”dophile, and I’m just full of guilt even when I’m trying to enjoy ABDL activities in a very private way. I want to be free of this guilt, but I don’t want this wacky fetish to be something that changes people’s view of me.

Thank you so much to anyone that may read this, any support or advice would be wonderful.
hey I noticed your plight and I wanna say I am a babyfur myself and so if any babyfurs need a friend then I am willing to be that on here, no babyfurs should go friendless

AnxiousKitty said:
On the contrary, the majority of mainstream furries seem to either pretend babyfurs don’t exist, or they downright hate them.
That's not really been my experience at all, but I guess it depends on what circles you run in. Generally people have to do some pretty crazy mental gymnastics to be ok with some kink stuff but not other kink stuff. My feeling is that generally those kinds of people aren't worth keeping as friends or followers of my artwork.

As far as art accounts go, I do think it's a good idea to have a babyfur account as well as a normal account. They don't need to be kept hidden from each other, just kept separate enough that somebody who's looking at your non babyfur stuff won't end up there by scrolling too far.

For the friends that are still unsure about it, this website might be useful to explain it: http://understanding.infantilism.org

And if they're still upset and equating it with pedophilia, just leave them with this before blocking and moving on with your life:
1529970146.babypandora_assholes.png

In all honestly if they're perfectly fine with calling you a p*edophile without considering how that'd make you feel then they're not friends and they're not worth your time, if it were me I'd just block them and move on, you've got better people who support your kinks that 2 small minded individuals

And I think I speak for everyone on here when I say we all support you too, dont let two individuals stop you from being you 💪

irnub said:
That's not really been my experience at all, but I guess it depends on what circles you run in. Generally people have to do some pretty crazy mental gymnastics to be ok with some kink stuff but not other kink stuff. My feeling is that generally those kinds of people aren't worth keeping as friends or followers of my artwork.

As far as art accounts go, I do think it's a good idea to have a babyfur account as well as a normal account. They don't need to be kept hidden from each other, just kept separate enough that somebody who's looking at your non babyfur stuff won't end up there by scrolling too far.

For the friends that are still unsure about it, this website might be useful to explain it: http://understanding.infantilism.org

And if they're still upset and equating it with pedophilia, just leave them with this before blocking and moving on with your life:
1529970146.babypandora_assholes.png
actually most furries are very accepting of babyfurs

If your friends can’t differentiate a consensual kink between adults versus statutory rape, you might want to reconsider being their friend.. especially if they’re making false accusations about you. I would say make a side account if you’d like to publicize your AB/DL side, you could even try a new website to ensure none of your friends will find it if you’re really worried. I hoped this helped, good luck! :giggle:

Reactions: LilxFawn
Fangs said:
actually most furries are very accepting of babyfurs

Lies

Reactions: SoftestTouch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back