Help my dog is hiding my stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Secret

My dog recently took up hiding items like my wallet and my socks in here little doggie beds and other assorted places, but now my dog has hidden my i-pod touch really really well, like I cant find it anywhere! I know its my dog because she likes to take soft leather things every now and then, and my ipod touch was in a leather carrying case : (. But on the bright side, my ears will no longer suffer hearing loss for now.

Anyway does anyone have any sugestions on what I should do? I mean I cant just go and ask my dog where she hid it.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Go buy another iPod Touch and another leather case, let her take it (with you secretly watching) and she will take you to where she hid the other one!!

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
You ...cant talk to your dog...then why did me and my cat just have a 3 hour debate about ecomonics ?

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
ummm, Cat?? Hellooo! XD

Cats tend to be better at economics than dogs:laugh:

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
It might wind up outside.... If that's the case, better get looking before it rains. (might be best to look there first.....)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You ...cant talk to your dog...then why did me and my cat just have a 3 hour debate about ecomonics ?

You have not read or seen Coraline... cats can talk. As you just found out first hand.

How do you think Jim Davis came up with Garfield, he talked to his damn cat.

E

Error404

See if you can engage in a complex trade system with it? I'm sure three tins of dog food would be a good price.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
For future reference, keep a close look on where your dog likes to hang out. That's usually where dogs like to hide their stuff -- places where they keep an eye on it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.