• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

HELP, I love diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldeagle007

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Carer
1) Who am I???

Well my name is Logan and I am just your average 19 year old boy who honestly is really shy about diapers to the point I just can't wear them where I live. I work for a asphalt paving and trucking company. So that's cool. I'm not exactly that interesting really, I try to be funny but to be completely honest I'm not. I just want to be a baby and wear a diaper and relax for a little while.

2)What brings me here?

I can't stop, I'm going so crazy about diapers, they are so soft, and they make that crinkle sound and comfy and padded and I can wet my diapy and just go complete baby, I love wearing diapers; they take me to another place. If I could meet others and they could tell me what are good diapers to get, and what the best diapers are; I would love the help and go even more crazy over diapers.

3)What are my other interests?

I mostly work and when I don't work I'm playing some video games or I'm sleeping or I'm just cleaning up the house. Honestly not very interesting. Again, I work for a asphalt company which paves roads. So I guess that's sort of cool?

4)What am looking for from this site?

I am looking for guidance and help with being a baby! I'm also looking for diaper recommendations and what other people would wear for the best possible abdl experiences. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am really anxious and shy at the same time to get to know other diaper lovers.

Reactions: Deleted member 41729
Baldeagle007 said:
1) Who am I???

Well my name is Logan and I am just your average 19 year old boy who honestly is really shy about diapers to the point I just can't wear them where I live. I work for a asphalt paving and trucking company. So that's cool. I'm not exactly that interesting really, I try to be funny but to be completely honest I'm not. I just want to be a baby and wear a diaper and relax for a little while.

2)What brings me here?

I can't stop, I'm going so crazy about diapers, they are so soft, and they make that crinkle sound and comfy and padded and I can wet my diapy and just go complete baby, I love wearing diapers; they take me to another place. If I could meet others and they could tell me what are good diapers to get, and what the best diapers are; I would love the help and go even more crazy over diapers.

3)What are my other interests?

I mostly work and when I don't work I'm playing some video games or I'm sleeping or I'm just cleaning up the house. Honestly not very interesting. Again, I work for a asphalt company which paves roads. So I guess that's sort of cool?

4)What am looking for from this site?

I am looking for guidance and help with being a baby! I'm also looking for diaper recommendations and what other people would wear for the best possible abdl experiences. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am really anxious and shy at the same time to get to know other diaper lovers.

Welcome to Adisc dude! Firstly the best part about this site is theres zero to be shy about, we're all here for the same reason and to Express ourselves 😎

If I could reccomend any diaper I'd say check out Rearz, they have the best designs in my opinion and they hold a tonne of liquid

Welcome to the site!

Reactions: Deleted member 41729, Baldeagle007 and BobbiSueEllen
welcome to the site and a very interesting job you have. hey it might even be a good reason to wear diapers while working. Less bathroom breaks and you get to wet your diaper and feel like a baby in your mind.

Reactions: Pacilord123 and Baldeagle007
Pacilord123 said:
Welcome to Adisc dude! Firstly the best part about this site is theres zero to be shy about, we're all here for the same reason and to Express ourselves 😎

If I could reccomend any diaper I'd say check out Rearz, they have the best designs in my opinion and they hold a tonne of liquid

Welcome to the site!

Well thanks, I've been reading the reviews all night, I seen the Rearz are pretty premium and really cute. I'm trying to not be too shy about this, so I thank you for introducing yourself and for the recommendation. :giggle:

Reactions: Pacilord123
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back