HELP!! I l am addicted to making panty (diaper) lines through my clothes in public

Unicorny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
I feel I may be transitioning into a pure sexual creature sometimes. I wear Tena overnights and pull them way up my ass after I pee then I suit up in anything unicorn that I own. I have onesies, unicorn tees, pants, etc. I also go out like this in public, sometimes even wearing see through pants. All of it feels so good its scary.

Attachments

• Photo on 12-8-19 at 12.45 AM.jpg
    Photo on 12-8-19 at 12.45 AM.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 116
  • Love
Reactions: Socceroos
transunico said:
I feel I may be transitioning into a pure sexual creature sometimes. I wear Tena overnights and pull them way up my ass after I pee then I suit up in anything unicorn that I own. I have onesies, unicorn tees, pants, etc. I also go out like this in public, sometimes even wearing see through pants. All of it feels so good its scary.
need more padding imo, and unique suit, neat

Last edited:
this sissy has diaper lines when it wears onesies, and not always intentional

We used to have a saying when I was in college at a famous music conservatory. "If you've got it, flaunt it." From what I see, you got it. Oh yeah, and in college, I did flaunt it.....sigh.

I don't worry about showing panty or pull up panties lines . Find them rather sexy on myself and others, Now thick diaper lines with the wobble walk, I won't do.

If you are wearing thin sheer outerwear you will not be hiding much whether it be diapers - diaper covers or panties with
a possible exception of thongs.
Diapered thongs are going to eliminate DPL on side seams but for that forward flat front you are going to be hard pressed for
a need of another form of camouflage.
Hiding diaper wear is an art !

babylock1 said:
If you are wearing thin sheer outerwear you will not be hiding much whether it be diapers - diaper covers or panties with
Diapered thongs are going to eliminate DPL on side seams but for that forward flat front you are going to be hard pressed for

Got to be an art. Never seen a diaper shaped or worn like a thong. I bet that is comfortable on the prostrate all day.

babylock1 said:
How would a diaper thong even work? It seems like it would be impossible to actually use, not to mention uncomfortable lol

LilxFawn said:
How would a diaper thong even work? It seems like it would be impossible to actually use, not to mention uncomfortable lol
Heh. Well, when you're a garment fetishist of some sort, you get to define "work" and "use" however you want. ;) If, like the OP, you happen to enjoy diaper-wedgies, then perhaps the diaper is doing its best work simply by hiding between your butt-cheeks.

I don't go out of my way to give myself diaper-wedgies, but since this topic exists, I guess I'll admit that I don't find them wholly unpleasant. 🤷

Last edited:
Reactions: LilxFawn
A THONG - not so much a thong but a center lined piece - a loin cloth covering just the essential #1 area.
That dental floss #2 area lets be practical the only function here would be to split the feces into two parts.
Those heavy wetters be prepared for a constantly changing field of diapers.
In any event that flat front area will not be altogether FLAT and there will be an obvious padded bulge in play.
Fashionable revealing clothing will reveal just that but the sides and rear end will just be contour to form-fit.

Reactions: LilxFawn
Back