• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

help...How to take apart an acer 3680?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Need a little bit of help. The connector on my acer laptop is broken. But the only way to fix it is to take off the bottom panel. The problem is that there are wires connected to the bottom, so I cannot fully take it apart, and am scared I might break it, is there any way that I can get it apart without damaging it further?

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I do have an Acer Laptop but it not a 3680 but a Aspire 5315-2077, so I don't know what you should do. My guess is just unscrew the bottom and take it off.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
well...I'm trying to be serious >.< I really need this fixed. It's almost like new

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
power connector/ac thing connector. I don't know the exact name but it makes it so it cannot charge

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You're taking apart the laptop or the power supply? This does not sound like an easy repair.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
I have to take apart the laptop, to get to the broken connector, so I can saulder (sp?) it back so it'll work again >.< Well I'm not doing it personally, my daddy is but I'm helping.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Try searching the web for this repair. Maybe someone else has done it and posted pics of the steps to take.

If that fails. Contact me, and send pics of the problem. I can fix anything.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
I've tried the web, they don't have any good results when I try to search it. I'll take some pictures tonight and send them to you

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
diaperedbabygirl,

Good news, I have found the service manual for your notebook.
It has detailed dissasembly instructions with colour pictures of the procedure.
The flowchart shows the order to follow to get to the part you are trying to repair.
Remember there are fragile parts inside, never force any part, check carefully, make sure ALL the screws have been removed.
Take your time, there's no rush, double and triple check your work.
Make sure you have some small containers to put the screws, that you remove, in and label them.

http://www.moneyaccumulator.com/images/S.G_AS3680_5570_5580_BOOK.pdf

Good luck, if you need help, message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.