Help for a non sissy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasoniw

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Okay so the thing my best friend a white guy has begun sending me videos called hypno sissy and cause i don't know what it is i wanted to ask for help so my question is should i watch it or not cause in this case I'll let you decide cause i guess you must know something about it

Hypno Sissy videos are an attempt to make someone into a sissy using hypnosis.

For any individual, hypnosis may or may not work depending on several factors. The most important being whether you really want to be a sissy or not.

Whether you watch it or not is up to you. From your profile, you don't mention being a sissy so I wonder why your 'best' friend would send you the video link.

Since he is your best friend, I would decline his invitation and ask him not to send you the links in the future.

I wouldn't watch them I have watched them before and they can be a big turn on for a sissy but they are full of subliminal messages and can mess with your mind.

As Denise said, hypnosis may or may not work. It isn't an exact science and a willingness to succumb is what allows it to start effecting you. Don't worry about it and, if you don't want it, stop watching the videos or listening to the links.

Jasoniw said:
Okay so the thing my best friend a white guy has begun sending me videos called hypno sissy and cause i don't know what it is i wanted to ask for help so my question is should i watch it or not cause in this case I'll let you decide cause i guess you must know something about it
Who cares? The point is?

I've seen a lot of sissy hypno over a while and I think it works, if I was you and you dont want to be a sissy do not watch it dont even take a peek. I can expand but just take my words for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back