Help Fire2box finish cleaning his bedroom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ok I just started cleaning up a little bit ago, I got rid of all the root beer bottles and empty cans of dr.peeper,coke ETC. So pretty much all the big items are in the trash bag. Now I need to go under my bunk bed (what fun!) and come back into the room with a vac and act like rambo with it to all the little papers.

The problem is, I don't want to.. :wallbash: Half way done but this is where the harder work starts :sad:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If I slack I'll just end up where I just was in say about 2-3 weeks. Even after I clean up my room I got to move all the stuff like my bunk bed, computer desk (Which isn't even big enough for my printer to rest on) and my dresser along with a liquor cabinet.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I just have it to store my old video game mags and books in. I also have holes in the back for video game consoles and my dvd player.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Drinking never solves anything. It makes it worse. LOL
Naw, alcohol numbs it for a while and then makes it worse! :biggrin:

Fire2box: why are you asking us to help clean your room? There's nothing we can do to help.. :confused:

Role
Incontinent
Naw, alcohol numbs it for a while and then makes it worse! :biggrin:

Fire2box: why are you asking us to help clean your room? There's nothing we can do to help.. :confused:

You speaking from experience there, Chromos? Now back to the topic at hand. Clean your room. You will feel like you accomplished something when you are done.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am going to leave the last half of it for tomorrow afternoon.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Speaking of cleaning your room, I need to do the same thing.

If you wish to accomplish your mission my best bet is to slap a very long play list on for about 3-4 hours (From rubbish tunes to pure sick tunes). This should keep you busy and enterained for a few hours.

As everyone knows cleaning is bloody boring.

Once you start.

Don't stop!

Get it over and done with. Cos this way you'll be on top of things and give you less to do in the future unless you really lack behind.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Just do it!

I started about 2 weeks ago... did about half. Left it, 2 days later it was terrible again, did the same thing. Finally puckered up and cleaned the whole thing, and actually put my new bed in here and everything, makes me feel so much better.

Honestly,... do the whole thing, then take a shower and come back in, and you feel so refreshed!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Once in a blue moon I get an urge to clean...I know I should clean my room...But I have yet to get that feeling

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Here's what you do: But all the empty aluminum cans into one bag, all the paper into the other bag. Then set off for the recycling station and trade in your aluminum and paper for a dollar or two, which you can use to buy some ice cream to reward yourself for your effort.

If that doesn't help, put on a diaper and clean your room that way. It's something to take your mind off the boring task of cleaning.

Peachy

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Here's what you do: But all the empty aluminum cans into one bag, all the paper into the other bag. Then set off for the recycling station and trade in your aluminum and paper for a dollar or two, which you can use to buy some ice cream to reward yourself for your effort.

Not all recycling plants will give you money for cans...Plus he would need at least 40 cans for $2...And $2 seems cheap for ice cream...

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Funny, I love getting rid of stuff to donate. I just love donating; wish I could to more *listening to a KEXP fund drive*. But as far as cleaning, I always feel inadequate. Nothing is done well enough, so...nothing is done, period.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
You speaking from experience there, Chromos?
Perhaps...

Now back to the topic at hand. Clean your room. You will feel like you accomplished something when you are done.
I concur. Also be sure to organize things, so that your room won't get so messy anymore. As long as everything has a place, when you shouldn't make a mess because you should be able to put it away.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I should clean... my whole apartment. But I never have the time or energy. Though I know it's all gotta be done before the Pamper Party in July... can't have a messy house when guests come over.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
There's nothing quite as refreshing as looking around your room after cleaning it and spraying it with Febreez. I cleaned my room for what seemed like the first time when I was fourteen. Since then I've been keeping it very spotless. This is strange because I'm such an unorganised person.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
There's nothing quite as refreshing as looking around your room after cleaning it and spraying it with Febreez. I cleaned my room for what seemed like the first time when I was fourteen. Since then I've been keeping it very spotless. This is strange because I'm such an unorganised person.

Heh...I sprayed mine with Febreeze today...It smelt soooo good

Status
Not open for further replies.